If your unhappy with the game take action

If your unhappy with the game take some action, and I can tell you one things that BHVR wouldn’t like, you to stop buying cosmetics, like if your unhappy why spend 1500 Cells on a ######### outfit, like Arsenal you out of your mind, if your unhappy take action, stop playing, don’t buy cosmetics think with you bank account next time.

Edit: Who to buys cosmetics they are way overpriced , the game is unbalanced and they still have millions of bugs in the game that are known

Comments

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Or maybe. simply. stop playing this game completely? that is an easier solution than crying everywhere. Stop falling victim to the sunk cost fallacy.

• shanny_boi
    shanny_boi Member Posts: 146

OMG, I've been saying this forever. The cosmetics are overpriced. People saying that it's "optional" to buy these cosmetics and "I can spend my money how I want" are part of the problem. They fuel these greedy game developers to keep releasing monetized content; so one player buying these skins has an impact on other players that don't want to. Will the price in DLCs go up? They added a battle pass, what else will they add?

Once they realize that people aren't buying their skins, maybe then they'll lower the price and start putting some effort into fixing the ACTUAL GAME, NOT MAKING MORE SKINS.

• MrDrakanator
    MrDrakanator Member Posts: 47

OR, there are people who want to see this game succeed because they love it but they have massive issues with it. Get outta here with wanting people to leave instead of actually trying to better the game.

• Todgeweiht

For gods sake it has been said a ton of time, the art team and the game design team are completely separate.

• Todgeweiht

I care more about the mental health of people than their enjoyment of the game. If you are not enjoying it and are playing just because you spent a ######### ton of money on it you should stop playing.

• Flarefire_Xx
    Flarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353

No one said I wanted people to leaving, I’m happy with the game, but this is for people who aren’t happy with the game, they are trying their best but there are still major problems that need fixing that haven’t been fixed in forever that why I am become less satisfied with BHVR

• Kai6864
    Kai6864 Member Posts: 377

I don’t see your point. The skins ARE optional! “Fuel the developers to keep adding monetised content”... what’s wrong with that? Everything purchasable in the game is the dev’s way of making money, they are a relatively small Dev team when you look at other industries, working on a very ambitious game.

If you don’t like buying cosmetics, why should you care if the prices increase? The prices haven’t increased since they were first implemented, the Devs even have sales! They had a 75% off sale recently, with 50% and 25% off too. The only slightly more expensive skin is the Lisa Garland skin- the Devs have stated that they want new voice acting for her so it’s basically buying a whole character.

The animation, the art assets, these things cost MONEY. Besides that, the art team (as mentioned above) is NOT the same as the playtesting and bug fixing team.

And about the DLCs, the recent SH chapter was under £10, for a completely 2 new characters that would have cost BHVR quite a lot for the Konami license (this is Konami we’re talking about here), including PH, Cheryl and all her skins, Lisa Garland, Konami code Easter egg, Midwich map (which they released for FREE btw)... that must have been a lot considering they’re all from different parts of the series.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

i with you on this but they may just drop the game all together.

• shanny_boi
    shanny_boi Member Posts: 146

About the DLCs, they just serve to discourage people from playing this game. There's always a pricetag behind all your favorite characters. I feels like you can't get an enjoyable and complete experience without spending money to get every chapter. At least let us use iridescent shards to purchase them.

And btw, this is pay to win game. There are countless perk locked behind paid chapters that players really need in their games if they want to have a chance, especially since the people they play against bought the chapter and already have the perks. It discourages newer players when they buy the game and think to themselves: "Wait, did EA make this?"

• Kai6864
    Kai6864 Member Posts: 377

Ummm you can buy all original characters for Iridescent Shards... it just isn’t feasible for licensed characters though.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

I believe that the sunk cost fallacy. It's very sad but sometimes letting the things that anger us go is way better in the end.