The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

doctor nerf ? or explain

I feel that the doctor main abilities are too powerful, it’s cool and all the madness, but annoying it don’t go away slowly and that he can hit you though wall so all a doc need to spam his abilities  and he will find even though he don’t know you are there I would like for it to be he can get you thought sold object like a wall or a tree  

Comments

• davidthyrat
    davidthyrat Member Posts: 44
    also doctor main if you feel i am wrong explain don’t vote down i not been a jerk i just saying how i feel about the doctor abilities 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@davidthyrat said:
    also doctor main if you feel i am wrong explain don’t vote down i not been a jerk i just saying how i feel about the doctor abilities 

You do know you’re immune to madness when in lockers...right? As well as losing it faster while crouching? Or that when someone’s being chased you should get madness 1 so you don’t have to worry about the insta scream later?

• DarXide
    DarXide Member Posts: 81

Doctor is far from being overpowered. This is a tired question people that are new to the game think. Just play against the Doctor as you normally would any other Killer.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Doctor is oppressive with the 3 gen strategy but he's far from OP if you're experienced with his kit.

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

Doctor is a mid-tier killer. Doesn't really need a nerf. The killer that needs to be fixed the most is Freddy... and he needs a buff.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Michael_Myers said:
    Doctor is a mid-tier killer. Doesn't really need a nerf. The killer that needs to be fixed the most is Freddy... and he needs a buff.

D A R N

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Doctor is kinda hard to stealth against. You can, but it's way harder than against most killers.
    And it's made on purpose. To change the way the round is played.

Basically, against Doctor, you struggle against TIME more than against any other killer (supposedly) since he WILL find you, and he WILL force you to run and juke. And Juking, even if strong, has its limit and cannot be done infinitely, especially since pallets are ressources.
    Knowing that, you'd better just repair ASAP and improve your juking skills, and actually exploit the fact that a killer cannot pressure 4 survivors at once, and use that fact to actually repair even if he's rather close since it's an active battle against time.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

The Doctor is weak. Stop asking for nerfs against him, please.

• vampire_toothy
    vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381

The doctor in my opinion is a very mediocre killer from my experience and could infact perhaps use some changes whether that be something a tiny bit extra or more add-ons. Doctor is amazing against new players as they're trying to get the hang of skillchecks as doctor has the ability to mess those up and apply pressure to newer players with his unique playstyle and ability to find players fast, but by no means is he overpowered and infact he ends up to be a little lacking once you go into the green, purple and red ranks (ranks 1-12) as people have learned how to adapt to him. For me, I only dread a doctor when he has 3 gens right next to each other as he only becomes an annoyance if I'm against it (or a good laugh if I'm using him*). If you want to counter doctor, you have to change your playstyle just as you would for virtually any other killer. For instance, if someone goes mad then rush over and get madness 1 out of the way so he can't find you fast and then do gens as normally intended. At his absolute worst, he can make gens a nightmare for new players but he falls in the ranks the moment any decent players with knowledge com into play. He can still work as an effective killer, but he isn't a very powerful one once you figure out enough about him. It's basically like the trapper, players who don't know much about him will drop like flies but his strength drops with experience of the game and can only be made so good with the best add-ons.

• davidthyrat
    davidthyrat Member Posts: 44
    Jack11803 said:

@davidthyrat said:

You do know you’re immune to madness when in lockers...right? As well as losing it faster while crouching? Or that when someone’s being chased you should get madness 1 so you don’t have to worry about the insta scream later?

yeah but overwhelming presence and that he can slam his abilitie within seconds is kinda making it hard for me and i have been playing this game for a while also this is on console xbox