XBOX ONE - A Possible hack maybe???

Options

I normally do not write or say anything, I am a pretty amiable guy. Love playing Dead By Daylight, and yes I am a console player (XBox One). However, I ve been noticing some weird stuff about it. Usually I am pretty quiet about it, but this last game took me over the top.

In this last game, I have played again (in order of pic) a Cheryl, Jake, Meg and a David. See the ranks below. According to Xbox One, three of these ranks didn't have any perks, to where the last one person (seen below) has all perks.

However, during game play these players used Dead Hard, Sprint Burst, Burrowed Time and etc. I know for a fact that the last person was a David, which during game play those perks where true. However, Cheryl (first player) used burrowed timed, sprint burst on me. I know that meg and Jake both used Dead Hard. Now I know what you are saying, maybe you thought they had because of a lag and etc. I know for a fact they had it, especially the first player of Cheryl had burrowed time. She kept on unhooked her fellow players over and over. Each time I end up hitting the player off the hook, and burrowed time kicked in... over and over again.

So how is this possible. Are they hacking. Cause at the same time I noticed that they are using spring burst constantly and where never tired. Could never catch Cheryl. Nor could I hit her especially when she came right up to me and and swinged 2 times and hit air. Its not just her, but seems as if her team mates had boosted up perks as well. Gens were done super duper fast as if they had prove thyself (again no perks). It seems ever time I was near a survivor, it lags out or my system just bogs down and couldn't keep up. Seems as if they knew ever step before i even took it it. Again how is this possible?

I have been noticing this more and more on the XBOX One lately. Where high rank red survivors are showing that they are using no perks, where in fact they are using perks and these perks seemed super charged. Its been happening in more of my games lately, especially catching at red ranks. I am never usually the one to speak out, but enough was enough... I just seem to catch a whole team doing it this time, and it wasnt fun.. Normally I see one red rank survivor doing this here and there. But keep thinking to myself, maybe i have imagined that. But this time I know I didn't imagine this. I played against it and have proof this time. A whole team. Now got to ask the community, especially XBOX One.. Does anyone else notice this issue??? Has anyone on Xbox One seen a red rank at the end and they are not showing any perks, but they seem really buff and boosted as if they truely had perks? I want to make that I am not crazy.

So again... How is this possible? I ve been reading that more and more people been using their computer to hack into the Xbox or some rumor or theory of hacking into the cross play code which the developers do not have it ready yet which computer players are playing against console players. Is that true?

I mean some say you cannot hack into console, but right now, especially after this. I don't think that is true anymore. People are hacking, taking advantage or doing something to the game, especially on console too.

Overall, I have reported these players on XBOX One for hacking and submitted proof that they did have perks and their perks were supercharged. What else can I do? Do you think these players where actually hacking? How were the things I mention possible? If not, why there perks not showing up? Is it a gliche???

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

The post game screen is currently bugged. It typically displays no perks, wrong killer powers etc.

It has been like that since the latest chapter update

• ShadyNicNack
    ShadyNicNack Member Posts: 27
    Options

Noticing that this glitch is happening on red rank survivors and been playing survivors from level 17 to 1. Each time, its always a red rank survivor. But, I ll keep on looking at that my screens to verify and take some screen shots.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824
    Options

This is a glitch. I noticed that it usually happens when you've switched a character or something. Can be replicated quite consistently with Killers.

• Frareid88
    Frareid88 Member Posts: 276
    Options

Happened with my cousin last night. He's rank 4 and showed he used no perks, just a bit buggy my dudde