Comments

• GoodJobGuys92
    GoodJobGuys92 Member Posts: 102
    Options

Sprite n nurse not s tier...?

• gunslingers_potatoe
    gunslingers_potatoe Member Posts: 192
    Options

Is it based on your experience as killer or/and versing these killers as a survivor? Also, does this tierlist include power modified by add-ons or just basic stuff?

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Imo there is no d tier, all killers can be very lethal at the current state of the game. Nurse should also be in s tier as even after her nerf she's still the best killer in the game. The only killers who should be in c tier are plague and legion as they're heavily dependent on survivors being near each other more than any of the other killers. I play on console, but is this a pc tier list?

• yusdacra
    yusdacra Member Posts: 56
    Options

i think its a good tier list

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Pig is atleast B tier.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Low ranks, Nurse is the easiest to face. All in, the most consistently strong has to be Spirit. Billy, Myers and Huntress are good but ive seen plenty of teams destroy them, spirit doesn't get rolled over, not in my experience.

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206
    Options

legion higher than hag. I laughed sorry

• Reaver_Raziel
    Reaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400
    Options

My thoughts are I have no idea of what your basis is. Is this only base kit? Is it from a survivors or killers(or both) perspective? How strong is S, A, B, C, D tiers. Is it with the best possible perks? In which case maybe you wanna say what they are, some people might disagree. Is it with best possible add-ons (iri hatchets).

With 0 details all I can say that my thoughts are, is "Ok?"

• Erk
    Erk Member Posts: 230
    Options

It's your opinion but here's my opinion :

• Huntress is not S tier since she can be easily denied her power if you go to a lucky map and even if you go to a good map, unpredictable survivors can really make the game not fun so she's a B+
    • Spirit is A+ imo so you are right but Nurse is clearly S tier too since she can basically not care about walls, pallets or anything basically.
    • Shape (Micheal) is probably a mid B since killing people quickly hurts you since you can't stalk those people and to get to %99 EW3 you need to give up a gen.
    • Ghostface is a high B since if a good survivor sees him and reveals him, he has nothing going for him, hes just a powerless M1 killer.
    • Hag is a low A since if a good player plays Hag he can dominate survivors (even if they have flashlights).
    • Executioner is a pretty good killer if played correctly, probably a B+.
    • Plague is a mid B since she can either keep survivors broken or have (debatebly) the best power in the game.

Again, I respect your opinion but this is my opinion.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Thoughts? Hm, pretty random for my taste.

Huntress is no way S Tier. Also Freddy is not stronger then Spirit and espeically not stronger then Nurse.

Spirit and Nurse should be S Tier.

Myers and GF are not A Tier, both should be B+ or B.

Deathslinger is A Tier

Clown is C Tier, one of the worst killers in the game

Demogorgon is C Tier, one of the worst killers in the game

Hag is far better then you think, A Tier

Legion is no where near B+, rather C tier.