So you guys want five night at freddies but no alien?

Options
RayrafLPP
RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621

Whats wrong with people? we have the Demogorgon who is a monster.

We have killers from the past so we could have killers from the future.

How awesome would a spaceship map be?

How awesome would alien be?

an alien crawling through mac millan estate... make it a stealth based killer and maybe we have some scares finally in the game.

The only creepy thing atm is myers suddenly standing somewhere and even this feeling is gone with spine chill.

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited July 2020
    Options

Both would be awesome, but Springtrap might be more likely to happen, as the rights to the series are with one person, and that person is not Disney... who can be really greedy when it comes to their licenses.

I think you are forgetting Hag, Spirit, Pig, Wraith, and GF. They can be pretty scary when played well.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576
    Options

They did demo yes, but demo has no tail.

You dont want to know how badly the long tail of alien would bug out going through walls or objects.

Feel like alien would get more bugs then nurse.

So in shorter term: demo looks still kinda humanoid if you dont look at his face, alien is litterly demo but even less humanoid.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2020
    Options

Let’s give the FNAF fans the allusion that we’re giving them what they want😎.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

Alien would be cool but I feel that it would completely break the game. When you consider everything that the alien can do, there's clearly going to be things that the developers would not be able to implement into the game. I imagine the best you could hope for would be an acid spit like the plague, a stealth ability like Ghostface, and maybe egg sacs that you could put down like a demogorgon trap.

If there's one thing that I think would complement the game really well, would be anything from the TV show Supernatural. I think Sam and Dean would work really well as survivors, and you have a plethora of killers from which to choose from.

• RayrafLPP
    Options

Wraith bell is so unscary its not even funny. Hag is not a horror scare, its just a regular scare (dont know how to say it in english but i hope you get what i mean) I dont know whats scary about spirit, but i kinda agree with GF and Pig. But compared to myers both of them dont look very scary.

GFs mask always makes me smile more then being scared and amanda is just too tiny to be scary and the Roar always being the same... dunno.

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459
    Options

I don't want Alien since this game ruins the immersion of scary horror monsters. Like, YOU JUST DON'T TEABAG THE ALIEN! Alien instakills you if s/he finds you. It just doesn't fit to this "horror"/bullysimulator game. Just no no!

• RayrafLPP
    Options

Alien could be a non chase orientated killer.

Extremely small terror radius and maybe an invisibillity abillity. Egg sacs that work like trappers traps, plagues vomit etc.

Many abillities but slow movement to compensate for that, I really think alien could work out.

• RayrafLPP
    Options

I can see your argument, nobody wants his/her favorite horror killer to be teabagged.

But I have faith this game will be more frightening in the future and this future should include alien^^

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I think going against good players who know those killers would change your mind. But that is your opinion.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Sure, sure. We could have the Alien franchise bring us xenomorphs and space ships. Or FNAF could give us animatronics and pizza places.

But if we TRULY want a licensed IP that knows what DBD is really about...

This is truly the embodiment of Dead By Daylight. ;)

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
    Options

Psssh. I bet Ripley would have teabagged the Alien Queen if her cargo loader could crouch.

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649
    Options

From a business standpoint it makes alot of sense to lure in a younger audience (10-12).

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

Pls neither of this. It doesnt fit.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Ive never played fnaf

I LOVE the Alien franchise

Snaptrap or whatever his name is fits tge theme of dbd way better than xeno or demo imo.

That said ALL HAIL PINHEAD

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    Options

Alien. That's not even a choice.

• pedroframil
    pedroframil Member Posts: 45
    Options

Nostromo is the only indoors map that i really think i would enjoy. Imagine going out to space or entering an escape pod instead of the hatch. It would be awesome.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Options
  • Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459
    Options

Ripley was so smart that she wouldn't have wasted time doing something so pointless.

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179
    Options

If they add FNAF, I'll never take this game or the community seriously again.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,766
    Options

Xenomorph would give Demogorgon a new friend, I think Demo's earned it for being such a good boy

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

I could care less about FNaF. Gimme Alien all day any day over that stuff.

• Go_Go_Roboto
    Go_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 330
    Options

They'll probably just have the tail trail behind where the alien was/be a physics object tbh instead of a static animation. I'm sure they could make it work.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    Options

Xenomorph needs to be in Dead By Daylight, the "leaked" images were so f*cking cool

I know we got a bunch of memes and jokes about fake killers making it into the game with really blurry images after these came out, but these actually look somewhat convincing especially because they were passed off as meant to be real, not a meme or a joke.

The Alien is such a versatile killer there's no shortage of potential abilities he could have: acid spit, crawling on all fours maybe even climbing on walls, a tail that could slash at or impale survivors, he's got claws, he's got those rows of teeth with the inner mouth that has more teeth, oh it'd be crazy

Having the Alien makes me also wish we could get the Predator in game too, but somehow I feel like that would be less likely.

However let's be honest, both Alien and Predator are more likely than Fnaf of all things, these characters / killers actually have a legitimate fearsome reputation. Fnaf is more like a fetish ... don't google it. 🤢 

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247
    Options

I feel like they could bring in Alien with a little bit of tweaking, but another post mentioned that the tail might be an issue because it’s so long. I never thought of that. I hope one day they can find a way to make it happen though :) Alien would be such a cool killer & just imagine the map. It would be awesome.

And I agree, I’ve been saying for a while now that Supernatural should be added as a chapter.

• Thypari
    Thypari Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2020
    Options

I think FNAF has more interesting mechanic implications. How awesome would it be to have 4 animatronics on the map and you can switch back and forth between them. Play animations / turn them on and off, have an ability that would activate all of them chasing the nearest survivor for X seconds, etc. Lots of mindgame potential. Compared to the Hag the difference is that no survivor knows which of the 4 animatronics is currently the player. There is also more interaction with the survivors if they are able to shut animatronics off for a few seconds.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

I didn't think about the tail, that's a good point. But yeah I think that supernatural is a shoe-in, provided they can get the license.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    Options

Well its not that people don't want alien, people have requested it for ages. I'm pretty sure that addition of silent hill made people speculate into video game territory more than movies, hence why it may seem like FNaF is waaay more requested than alien.

I'd always rather see FNaF though, since I've always been more of a video games kind of guy. If Alien were added though, I wouldn't be upset. I know a lot of people want to see it, so that's enough to make me accept it as well.

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247
    Options

I would say having Alien be able to crawl through vents would be a fun idea, like Alien Isolation, but not all maps have vents so ): Dang lol. A stealth ability like you mentioned would be fun though

As for the license, it would probably be fairly easy tbh. Warner Bros has already crossed over a few of their characters into a video game (Fortnite), so they certainly aren’t against it. I’m sure it would work out.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

Personally I'd go for FNAF, if only because I'm more into the it than Alien.

That said, I'm not sure either why there's been such a surge of people wanting Springtrap. The only explanation to me is because of the recent acquisition of another video game killer with Pyramid Head.