My Xbox Killer Tier List

This Tier List is based on my experience from a year of playing DBD. The list focuses, roughly, on how good each killer has been on getting at least a 2K, on average.

My experiences:

-S Tier: Oni and Freddy are, no doubt, the best and most consistent killers on Xbox. I have to say though, that their playstyle is, for the most part, stale. You can always expect BBQ, Infectious Fright, Monitor and Pop on Oni, and BBQ and Pop on Freddy. Very effective killers. Mostly 4K.

-A Tier: Bubba, Hag and Polygon Dude scale up to this tier because of their camping playstyle which, I'm ashamed to say, works more times than I would like to admit. Couple that with NOED and, well... 2-4K.

-B+ Tier: Onto the killers that excel at chases. Spirits, Doctors and Deathslingers have proven themselves capable of downing a person in a blink. The kind of killers where normal looping doesn't work. Myers and Billy have good lethality but I have found Myers to make better use of it and better at mindgames. Billy ends up last because most Billys I have been against don't know what an M1 is, and when they realize they can't get the chainsaw they just give up on you. Effective and fun killers. 1-4K.

-B Tier: It is rare to find good B tier killers, but when you do... WHOAAA!!! Such amazing games!! But the average Huntress, Demo, Plague and Pig really don't give much to speak about, and I find often find them struggling to down a single person. Many of these rely on NOED for the kills. Fun, but somewhat underwhelming killers. 0-3K.

-C Tier: As mostly RT M1 killers, they are usually struggling to keep up. Bad survivor plays (or NOED) are their saving grace. Don't get me wrong, I have played against amazing Legions and Trappers, Wraiths and Ghosties that are master mindgamers, and it is a lot of fun! But these are very rare. Fun, but very underwhelming. 0-3K

-F Tier: Nurse. On console. Save from one exception, all Nurses I have been against (I think like 8 in a whole year) just... can't. 0-1K.

Fellow Xbox Gamers, what do you think? Agree? What are your experiences around these killers?

Comments