60 MINUTES TRYING TO FILL A LOBBY! #########!!!!!!!!

FIX YOUR GAME BEFORE RELEASING PATCHES, EVENTS AND FREE WEEKS!!!

Comments

• elementira
    elementira Member Posts: 27
    Jack11803 said:

Too many people playing killer. How do they fix that? Oh right, buffing survivor point gain

Screw that I'd rather wait an hour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@elementira said:
    Jack11803 said:

Too many people playing killer. How do they fix that? Oh right, buffing survivor point gain

What? Are survivors gonna bully you with bloodpoints? Do you even read what you type?!

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

I gave up and dropped my bad review, matchmaking has been like this for almost a year, i had enough, cya...

Better play Civ. 5!

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886

I gave up and dropped my bad review, matchmaking has been like this for almost a year, i had enough, cya...

Better play Civ. 5!

that's what happens when killers whine all day and nerf everything tlsurvivors have toΒ  uselessness lol

you reap what you sow kidΒ 
  • elementira
    elementira Member Posts: 27
    edited September 2018
    Jack11803 said:

@elementira said:
    Jack11803 said:

What? Are survivors gonna bully you with bloodpoints? Do you even

it was a joke, can't you tell by the 2 laughing smileys? Do you take everything personal?

I have seen other ppl saying no to wglf perk buff. I'm not one of them

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

Lol how many posts about this are we gonna get within 24 hours of each other? It's obvious the reason. Nobody wants to play survivor on a double point weekend for EZ mode killer where you can earn up to 200k+ with a couple BPS only.

• inkedsoulz
    inkedsoulz Member Posts: 93

Just play survivor for a bit.

I usually play a lot of killer, but when there is a new dlc or some events, i play survivor because faster q's.

• HP150
    HP150 Member Posts: 455

Idk I'm getting pretty quick queues for killer rank 1-5. Like, less than 2 minutes.
    Maybe if they'd incentivize ranking up and made the top ranks less cancer for all but 2 killers then less people would feel the need to derank / only come back when new killers are released in hopes that they'll finally release another competitive one.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

I get killer lobbies in less than a minute, maybe you shuold verify your gamefiles.....

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    edited September 2018
    I've been getting lobbies within a minute at rank 5. If it takes excessively long the lobby is usually broken in my experience. If i back out and make a new one it fills pretty fast.Β 
    Maybe that's what's going on with yours?
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

60 min is quite long. I experience long waiting times as well. But my lobbies still fill within 10 minutes. Besides that yeah survivor gain not much points. Besides that playing with randoms can be quite crucial.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

@Bug_Reporter said:

Better play Civ. 5!

If it has been like this for a year you can contact support, because that seems like a personal issue, or depending on your region, a regional issue.

But if it has been like this for a year for you, contact support. support.deadbydaylight.com

• Bug_Reporter
    edited September 2018

I've been reading the recent reviews, MOST negative reviews mention the waiting time at lobbies, devs are killing the game, this should have been fixed LONG AGO, instead of fixing this , they release new chapter + free week + blood points event...

PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR!

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Freudentrauma said:
    60 min is quite long. I experience long waiting times as well. But my lobbies still fill within 10 minutes. Besides that yeah survivor gain not much points. Besides that playing with randoms can be quite crucial.

Even 10 minutes would be insane considering that a game is usually finished in a fwe minutes if the survivors dont troll around

• Gay Myers (Luzi)

@Bug_Reporter said:
    I've been reading the recent reviews, MOST negative reviews mention the waiting time at lobbies, devs are killing the game, this should have been fixed LONG AGO, instead of fixing this , they release new chapter + free week + blood points event...

PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR!

Or you know, because it has been like this for a year for you, you could have easily contacted support.

Also it's free weekend and in a lot of cases of free weekends for DBD most people will play killer.

• Bug_Reporter

@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

Better play Civ. 5!

If it has been like this for a year you can contact support, because that seems like a personal issue, or depending on your region, a regional issue.

But if it has been like this for a year for you, contact support. support.deadbydaylight.com

Its been so long like this that i cant even remember when it started, but im sure it was many chapters ago, Rank 1 killer lobby is painful, i see the same survivors joining my lobbies VERY OFTEN and even after several minutes of waiting which should open the matchmaking for all regions and Ranks, in the end i get matched with other Rank 1s ONLY, its clearely broken.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)

@Bug_Reporter said:

@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

Better play Civ. 5!

Its been so long like this that i cant even remember when it started, but im sure it was many chapters ago, Rank 1 killer lobby is painful, i see the same survivors joining my lobbies VERY OFTEN and even after several minutes of waiting which should open the matchmaking for all regions and Ranks, in the end i get matched with other Rank 1s ONLY, its clearely broken.

Where are you from? This is a critical factor. I know Australia and New Zealand have that issue, because their playerbase is not big enough.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

Good, cuz you have been saying the Spirit is fine etc with just KYF/ on PTB how u get so many matches as Spirit, now you'll face divine punishment

jk, it's only you, less than 1-2 minute here

Rather odd how you said u get matches on PTB but not on official game, so it's only u

• Bug_Reporter

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Freudentrauma said:

Even 10 minutes would be insane considering that a game is usually finished in a fwe minutes if the survivors dont troll around

Dude if i were taking ONLY 10 mins to fill a lobby i wouldnt be here complaining about the same thing almost every single day, when i say in every post that i usually wait AT LEAST 30-40 mins to go into a match, im no kidding, sadly =/.

• Bug_Reporter
    edited September 2018

@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

Better play Civ. 5!

Where are you from? This is a critical factor. I know Australia and New Zealand have that issue, because their playerbase is not big enough.

Im from Brazil, btw im in a lobby right now, 3 WELL KNOWN TOXIC and already blocked survivors joined my lobby, depending on the day time i can fill a lobby in less than 20 minutes, but i've been on this one for about 30 by now.

Edit: They just left after 5-10 mins of waiting...Back to lobby simulation then...

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    edited September 2018

@Bug_Reporter said:

@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

Better play Civ. 5!

Im from Brazil, btw im in a lobby right now, 3 WELL KNOWN TOXIC and already blocked survivors joined my lobby, depending on the day time i can fill a lobby in less than 20 minutes, but i've been on this one for about 30 by now.

Edit: They just left after 5-10 mins of waiting...Back to lobby simulation then...

It is possible it could be a regional issue. For most people long killer lobbies are caused due to free weekend, so you can message the support under https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us