Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Game chat for survivors

HumbleBumble336
HumbleBumble336 Member Posts: 7
edited March 2020 in Creations

My name is Humble or Sky. I am a survivor main. Survivor rank 4--Killer rank 16 <<<Playstation 4 edition>>>

Is there any reason why dead by daylight does not have a game chat for the survivors? I usually tell my friends communication is key and it is. Except whenever I am not playing with my friends, it would be nice to communicate with the other survivors in the lobby. I have had so many bad outcomes with not being able to communicate. I am not the only one who thinks about this. Not to where the killer can also hear us lol unless its customs lol. So what I would like to know is if you guys have ever thought of, or if you are currently working on some sort of in game, game chat for their survivors? That way we dont have to creat a whole party and attempt to message the other survivors to join before the match starts. Maybe even a way to mute somebody if they start to harrass me or the other survivors?? Just a thought lol. I love DBD so much! It is my main game and I play it constantly lol. If you could get back to me at any time that would be much appreciated!

Comments

• BodamEscapePlan
    BodamEscapePlan Member Posts: 75

I just started playing survivor (been playing killer for almost two years) and I never realized there was no in-game chat for when you're in solo-queue. I always thought it just kind of localized the chat for the game if you weren't in a party chat.

I feel kind of silly now because I've tried communicating while in solo-queue.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

Shh, no one tell him!

• Just_a_Mid_Boss
    Just_a_Mid_Boss Member Posts: 10

I main killer and have never played a survivor.. But I would love for the survivirs to hear me go "Choo-choo-choo-ha-ha-ha" as I chase them or play "In the arms of the angel, far away from here" or "Surfin' Bird" as I chase them. Maybe the Thomes the Train theme song or the Golden Girls theme.