Let's argue: Greatest/most entertaining, youtuber/streamers in dbd.

Options

Comments

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    edited June 2020
    Options

You said unpopular opinions so here we go.

1. No0b3 only streams when he needs money, he cashes in loads of money for 3 streams then he's gone for 3 months. I unsubbed and blocked his channel from showing up on my YouTube.
    2. Puppers is amazing, I Love his consistency, I've been subbed to him for about 5 months now. He's entertaining, complains a bit, BUT his points are at times valid with the lag, hitboxes etc.
    3. Don't care for Tru3 since I watched him years ago when he cried "Stream sniping" every time he got outplayed.
    4. Otz is a bit boring to watch only because he plays killer about 99% of the time, I like variety.
    5. Yerv is hilarious.
    6. Ardetha is amazing, I catch his streams at 3 in the Morning and he does a lot of SWF with his chat. I've been a paid sub to Ardetha for 13 months now.
    7. I recently stumbled upon this God-like Nurse main Bruscles_ very entertaining to watch, Rank 1 Nurse.
    8. Ralph from the South is great as well, Love watching him, he's made me a better Huntress.
    9. Cows is hilarious, Love his content, his accent, and when he messes around too much and yet outplays the killer.
    10. Paulie is wholesome, a refreshing change to watch. He's just so...literally Wholesome. It's really nice to watch him.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

Subjective but it's Otz and everyone knows it

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

I 100% agree with you on No0b3. I am very glad you acknowledged Yerv, he is very underrated. I agree with you on Paulie as well, he is very nice and entertaining to watch.

• Grossman
    Grossman Member Posts: 49
    Options

My favorite is definitely No0b3. Especially for his great editing. I can watch his vids again and again. I also like Ayrun. That's a different kind of entertainment. Various perks builds and crazy games makes him very special.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited June 2020
    Options

As well as the 5 hour streamers, we also have the DBD Darlings who release a DBD 'news' video with a misleading 'clickbait' title...and throughout the video (naturally after listing their Twitch, Patreon and other associated media in 'the description below'), go on about possibilities of what could be included in the game.

Bravo fella. We do that enough on here. Maybe we should all become YouTubers.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528
    Options

Ayrun and ussylis are the same skill wise, however ussylis is actually confident in his abilities, making him my favorite. I do watch ayrun tho

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395
    Options

1. The infamous Ochido, probably created the DBD toxicity concept, I don't care about his sex predator rep, he made comedy with god-like looping and flashlight skills, remakes of funny moments with 1M+ views, priceless DBD popularization ($$$$$$$), and half a million++ of subs can't be wrong

2. Monto, also god-like skills as killer but not as surv, very agressive and fun sometimes

A big no to Jen Denise, very annoying voice and molester

• sizzl3
    sizzl3 Member Posts: 26
    Options

Jaee by a long shot. He is funny and also the only one who constantly and consistently uploads.

• _orpheus_
    _orpheus_ Member Posts: 33
    Options

Umbra is the only correct answer 🧚‍♀️

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546
    Options
  • TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

Otz i think is the best dbd streamer but I do give big credit to Tru3 and Fungoose for teaching me some stuff even though they get stale. All the other streamers bore me but I am very picky on streamers I watch cause live content is just no what i'd choose to watch unless it's really engaging in some way.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Options

Farmer John's YT videos are rare but hilarious, and the live edits in his streams are fun too.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Otz & Tru3 are probably my most watched. Best informative streamers & nice fellas. Tru3 gets a bad rep at times for being over confident, but he's probably the best big streamer at keeping up with his chat. I like that neither of them shout a lot either, which turns me off of a lot of creators.

GhoulBagel initially got me into DBD. She's a great survivor main.

Elix9 & his community are just sweethearts. I don't get to watch him a lot due to the times he streams, but he's hilarious. #1 hag main.

• WheatleybySatellite
    WheatleybySatellite Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2020
    Options

TheEntityLeftHand: A twitch streamer that weirdly really entertains me because he roleplays as being Trapper. Like last I saw he even has one of those movement capturing avatars to have a "facecam" of Trapper playing. I just enjoy the creativity and dedication of it. He's very interactive with his viewers as well.

No0b3: I think his editting is fantastic and he generally seems lighthearted about it all. The couple streams I've caught were good, I don't know if he's known for being toxic (real toxic, the attacking other people kind, not the flicking flashlights or crouching a bunch kind) and I wouldn't be shocked if someone says he is sometimes, but the streams I caught had him behaving okay.

CowsIAm: It's Cows. He's goofy and has fun content. Dunno what else to say about him.

Monto: This is mixed. I started watching him a long time ago because he was relatively calm, explained builds and general DBD stuff, and had fun gameplay. But now as he has obtained many many new subs since then, he kind of has become different. He seems to have adopted a default 'always half yelling' voice and complains A LOT more. He isn't awful, he just has sort of started emulating a lot of other youtubers/streamers which is fine, it just sort of negates why he was one of my favourites earlier in his career.

Samination: I love his gameplay videos where he adds his parody voices/personas to all the characters during it. I really wish he'd make a bunch of these but I think there are only like 3-4.

Annnd I prattled long enough. Cheers.

Edit: Thank you OP for making this thread, it's actually a great resource now for me to look up a bunch of youtubers/streamers I didn't know about.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522
    Options

Well, have you tried watching any streamers that DON'T squeal, make baby voices, or cover their screen in memes?

Not sure I've ever watched a streamer that's actually as annoying as people who don't like streamers make them sound.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

He brings up very good points, he can't stand watching others play the game, and he finds most streamers annoying.

• NICK714
    NICK714 Member Posts: 173
    Options

otz, monto , tru3talent ,mmmmm idk xD

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

Noob, Monto, Puppers, Pug (at times when hes not ranting about killers), Hexy (Guys hilarious)

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Sitting at home...living a comfortable life...playing games all day...taking photos of their food...and unboxing the latest pop culture merchandise that drops through their door.

Tiresome. Very tiresome.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879
    Options

Otzdarva ia the best dbd youtuber in my opinion but now he just become a fog whisperer im scare the quality of is content will drop

• CrusaderNella
    CrusaderNella Member Posts: 331
    Options

I like Otz, Bricky and No0b3. Cause Otz is a very nice guy. Bricky is a very nice guy and No0b3 is a Canadian who is trying to be toxic but fails at it.

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621
    Options

I really like to watch umbra (for chill and skill) and hexy ( for rage and other opinions on the game) hexy also does not care about the survivor rule book and explains alot. + hes always going for the win no matter how.

By watching otz i learned many things, but he is extremely nice all the time. Hexy taught me how to play against people who value the gens over their teammates. and how to deal with all meta perks.

Also both of them play many different killers

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    Options

I'm surprised no one said bronx. Sure his internet cuts out like once a stream, but he won't let that stop him from entertaining all his fans. apart from that he I every skilled and funny.

Other streamers I like:

Ralph(funny and very skillful, more skillful than umbra at huntress imo)

Umbra(skilled and funny)

JRM(funny and skilled)

Ardetha(hillarious one of the most talented and arguably one of the best nurses and inspired me to play her more)

Knightlight(one of the most talented survivor players and nurse player)

I have more but most of them are already mentioned by everyone else and I can't bother continuing the list.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

Gameplay wise is Mulder by far (even though I have no idea what he’s saying)

• letumeur
    letumeur Member Posts: 38
    Options

I enjoy watching Otz and Fungoose especially for learning the game, I think I would be a very different player without their videos. Also OhTofu seems like a great guy and post a lot of guides but I still didn’t watched a lot from him

other than that I enjoy watching Bronx stream in the morning since he mains Demo and it’s a pretty chill stream.

Monto/Noob3 for the laughs (both at them and their opponents :) )

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649
    Options

I enjoy watching Lumi83 cos it's fun to see somebody play the game who's not ridiculously optimized, when I want to check out on tryhard gameplay I'll watch Fungoose or Scottjund, Umbra is also really "normal" for the lack of a better word but in a positive sense but I think hardly anybody knows her here.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 793
    Options

Otz and Umbra are pretty great.

If you're 12 years old then I guess ochido-wannabe turds like Ayrun and JRM would be right up your alley. Head-On bullying video #246735 will be released shortly.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545
    Options

HybridPanda was always my favourite, and a shout out has to go to Ohmwrecker. Those guys made great commentary, and HybridPanda did Shrinewatch and really promoted positivity in the community.

• Kei_Ra
    Kei_Ra Member Posts: 56
    Options

JRM for entertainment and Otzdarva for info.

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522
    Options

There are many i like. Best all around killer and survivor I think is zubat. He's awesome at both roles. If I want to watch a God billy I will watch ohtofu. If I feel like laughing my ass off i'll watch vincent vega. Otz for all around good killer play. Tru3 because he plays all killers and plays them pretty well.

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786
    edited July 2020
    Options

i don’t really have a favourite , these are my top I watch at different times ,Vincent Vega, puppers & thejrm & farmer john & Edgaralanbro

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522
    Options

I love vince and his community. The way he picks on keilani and she gives it back makes me laugh all night lol.

• Hero_awesome
    Hero_awesome Member Posts: 301
    Options

Honestly Tru is really boring. I do watch Otz for just gameplay but I don't think he's actually entertaining. I hate monto and don't really watch other people. The only streamer I watched which I found by accident was this channel With basically no view's Mr Awesome was streaming and raging and I actually enjoyed a stream in a long time. He deleted the stream tho for whatever reason. This is his channel maybe he'll stream again and hopefully some one who reads it watches.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyQC2V5I6IN_fHBWt3FBTDQ

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

Tru3. He isn't biased, plays every character and explains some of the best builds to run w said character, explains how to properly use each character to there full potential, let's his fans choose his killer/surv, perks and add-ons, plays that card game on Sundays, is a very chill dude, always plays solo, and is relaxing to listen to... Lmao

• mostlyghostly
    mostlyghostly Member Posts: 135
    Options

I like Fungoose and @SpaceCoconut . Fungoose because of his constant educational content and amazing knowledge of the game and SpaceCoconut mainly because of his opinionated discussions about killer where I mostly agree with him. And ofc otzdarva

• SeducedByDaemonette
    SeducedByDaemonette Member Posts: 300
    Options

It's sad that noone mentioned 72hrs I know he quit a long time ago , but still he used to be my favorite content creator .

• ImighthaveDS
    ImighthaveDS Member Posts: 18
    Options

Fungoose is hands downs the best player survivor/killer and his straightforward non toxic gameplay is so good. All about teaching and players learning. Doesn't complain, doesn't get angry, doesn't tbag, never runs items or add ons. Absolutely dominates as killer. Seems to understand the maps and game better than anyone I've seen.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

I gotta go with Otz, he is able to give any type of entertainment. Luck, Information, Hard fought games. I doubt he'll lose that spot anytime soon.

• Sleep_Deprave
    Sleep_Deprave Member Posts: 22
    Options

This'll be barely noticed but it shouldn't deter me from what I want to say

Tbh my favorite DbD content creators atm are Jaee and Scott Jund

Jaee is a Ghostface main like me, always giving tips to improve Ghost gameplay, is also genuinely funny.

Scott makes really chill content. He posts stream highlights which are funny as ######### and also posts videos about certain topics in DbD

Both I find entertaining, funny, smart, and helpful

• Krispe
    Krispe Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2020
    Options

My opinion on all the streamers I watch/watched:

Otzdarva: Super entertaining and great resource for learning killers. His predictions are unmatched and he just comes off as a genuinely fun guy. Really enjoy his content. My favorite DbD content creator.

Tru3talent: I love watching his content even though I disagree with him on a few things. I do agree sometimes he complains about nothing but literally all of us do that so I don't think it's fair to criticize him for that. He's very entertaining and he puts out like 5 videos a day, so I'm never short on content from him. One of my favorites.

Scott Jund: Very entertaining, brings up a lot of valid concerns and thoughts from the community. Very level headed and produces great content.

Jaee: I enjoy watching him but the dude complains a lot, like, a ridiculous amount. If it was minimal, similar to Tru3 I wouldn't really be bothered but sometimes it's literally every second and he comes off as super sarcastic and full of himself sometimes. I still enjoy his content, he's a good killer but sometimes I'll have to stop watching a video because of his attitude.

Fungoose: Another one of my favorites, he is without a doubt the most informative and educational DbD streamer out there, no contest. If I wanna learn a killer, or how to counter something, I will watch him. He talks very fast and I understand if some people find him hard to follow along with, but I have no problems with it and once again I learn so much from watching him. He deserves more viewers.

Scorpionz: Makes good YouTube content but I can't watch his streams. He comes off as a total jerk and arrogant individual. My first stream I was watching of him he insulted a few viewers and it really turned me off, especially cause I didn't feel what they said or did was worthy of an insult. I don't watch him anymore because of this, but his YouTube content is good, especially his Pig guide.

Ardetha: Good fun content to watch, I am someone who finds loud = funny so his Ugandan Bubba series is hilarious to me. Overall really funny creator who puts out good content.

Aryun: He can be a little toxic as a survivor and when he does toxic stuff it kinda turns me off from watching him, but for the majority he's fine and puts out decent stuff. I don't go out of my way to watch him but if a video of his is recommended to me I'll probably watch it.

• DeeJHansen
    DeeJHansen Member Posts: 81
    Options

I wouldn't call Otz a "streamer life" streamer. That's just who he is.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443
    edited July 2020
    Options

My most favourite of all time will always be No0b3. I just love watching his videos and streams.

OhTofu is also really entertaining, as well an Bronx. For gameplay info I enjoy watching Otzdarva, and for really skilled killer gameplay ZubatLEL.

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870
    Options

Ussylis for me one of the best survivors and also a good killer. He understands both sides and has skill as survivor that most cant compare to.

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870
    Options

I dont really like ayrun he isnt that good anyways but what broken mechanic does he abuse exactly?

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Otz for education also he will sometimes make really entertaining videos. JRM and ardetha Especially when he play zimbawe bubba

• Walking_Dude
    Walking_Dude Member Posts: 6
    Options

Bronx for the memes and Fungoose for the teachings. I do like Otz, but i feel he complains way too much at obvious things.

• C4nnibal
    C4nnibal Member Posts: 1
    Options

1st Otz always, but in a solid 2nd place I'd say Fungoose

This discussion has been closed.