If you're camped, how upset will you be if no one saves?

Lately on PS4 I have noticed a lot of campers/tunnelers. A variety of killers used but mainly wraith or GF.

My question to other players is "How upset will you be if you're left there?"

I hate it but understand it personally.

Also, I don't run DS and even when I have, I have been tunneled down after using it.

I get that it's a "strat' and I'm not here to debate that. I am just curious of other survivors thoughts about being left there.

Comments

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Not at all. They should just do gens instead of hook trading, since that's probably going to be a very boring game. Once in a while it does work out though, if you can loop them a while.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2020

Someone told me GhostFace and Huntress users are doing some challenge.

Post edited by NinjaDette1 on
  • Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

If they're actively in my face camping then I'll hold on just to give my team as much time as possible, but if all three of them are across the map with their thumbs up their butt while the killer is miles away and I go into struggle I just let the Entity take me. Killers think they're the killers because it's in the name. This is false. Survivors are the real killers.

• NinjaDette1
    edited July 2020
  • Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
  • Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I get more upset if people try to unhook me without BT after staring at me and the killer for 50 seconds wasting time that could be used on gens and instead rewarding the killer to do the hook exchange

• fozzy_ozborn
    fozzy_ozborn Member Posts: 48

That's happened quite a bit lately also. Urban evading in a corner to self care or crouching somewhere.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Not at all as long as theyre doing gens 🤷‍♂️

• fozzy_ozborn
    fozzy_ozborn Member Posts: 48

If it's a Bubba or Billy, I'm getting the gen done and leaving TBH.

• CyanideBlaze
    CyanideBlaze Member Posts: 143

I can't say I've ever been upset I've been left while camped. At least, not at my teammates. I'll try n buy em some time, draw out the whole struggle.

I think I only ever get irritated if they lemme go into struggle while I'm not being camped bc none of em can be bothered to assist. Like, if you're right there, and the killer is chasing someone else, and I'm on the hook and their gen isn't even close to being done but they'll lemme go into struggle bc they wanna finish the entirety of it all by themselves instead of just unhooking me so we can finish it faster together? That is annoying.

Still not upset or mad, though, just a little irked.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

I'm not upset with the team, I'm upset at the killer who doesn't think they can take me out normally. While I'm not the greatest runner, I can hold my own. No reason to camp me out, though, especially since I don't bring any sort of item and don't abuse the power of Decisive Strike (not that I use it any more anyway.) but hey, I can't control the actions of others. I can only hope that they show me the respect I show them.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

I really wish more people played like you. As survivor it's my mission to beat the killer as a team so as long as I get 3 out of 4 out alive I feel like I won even if I'm the one that died to the facecamper.

• Macymj6
    Macymj6 Member Posts: 93
    edited July 2020

It depends on the situation. Lets see, if its end game and killer has NOED, then no I won't be mad. Or a camping Billy, LF one shot killers etc just go. Any other situation, there should be a way you can get me off the hook. At least one survivor should have BT, or the teammates can work together and take hits to get me off the hook. The answer is YES I will be upset. Only if its doable. No I wont be, if it's not of course.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

I want at least one person coming for me, if its not at 5 or 4 gens.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

As someone who mains killer, I only camp for revenge. Teabag, click click, abusing game mechanics and bragging? You're getting sent to the gulag and never coming out buddy.

• NinjaDette1
    edited July 2020

Getting revenge because you got bagged and etc is never the answer I play on both sides as well.