Teasing Killers at Exits ?

Options

i have a question for my killers out there , i have seen alot of survivors tease killers when they reach exits. Is it called "TeaBagging" ? & if so does this make you angry when they do this ?

I always reach exits with other survivors and they never rush out they always seem to wait at the exit then start telling the killers to come on or start crouching non stop in front of the killer lol i never really understood why people do this as im still new to the game

Comments

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

It doesn't bug me. If i can get an extra hit, i'm not complaining. It can mean anything from ######### you killer to thank you killer.

• SailedSavage
    SailedSavage Member Posts: 280
    edited July 2020
    Options

If I have games back-to-back where we totally destroy a killer I usually let him hook and kill me just to be a good sport. I couldn't careless about winning every game I just like to have a fun game. As killer if I play sweatys I usually go for the 4k but if I mop a team I'll let the last guy or two farm some points so they don't get nothing. It's really all about having some fun. I love a good sweaty match though. If you get that mad at tea bagging maybe you should see a therapist.

• Meg_Survivor
    Meg_Survivor Member Posts: 199
    Options

Yeah i knew it was a form of disrespect or like "haha thats why you cant catch me" or something childish like that lol

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options

If I'm being honest it used to piss me off and cause me to bring a mori the next game but I haven't been that way for a long while now. I learned to not take things like that so seriously. In fact it doesn't even happen to me very often anymore anyways because I don't lose very much these days unless I'm memeing around or something.

• SilentChill
    SilentChill Member Posts: 39
    Options

they are on a timer, so its not a big deal to me. its not like it used to be when survivors could hold a game hostage (if they were really good) and never actually leave, sometimes forcing the killer to DC. Im so happy those days are over.

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,074
    Options

It doesn't anger me but kind of annoys me when i'm trying to be nice by just 2-hooking and making a point to not kill the survivors and then they act all high and mighty in the post-game chat. I will say it's annoying when they wait there and just t-bag till you go and hit them then they run away.

• TheOhioHutcH
    TheOhioHutcH Member Posts: 178
    edited July 2020
    Options

It don't bother me none some times I don't even go to the gate I just wait for the timer. Not sure why they do it either maybe it makes them feel good about them self. I don't do this as survivor either I just leave as soon as I can if I can.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

Nah, if they opened the gates good for them. Plenty of killers tease after hooking the last survivor or during the game if they're just completely dominating.

• miachan22
    miachan22 Member Posts: 36
    Options

Its kinda annoying if they wait until the end of EGC. I know a few survivors main (who had never played as killer) who does that because "playing killer is sooo easy and we managed to escape, he deserves it!!"

• Голубой
    Голубой Member Posts: 126
    Options

Teabagging is whatever. I don't get why people get upset.

Sitting at the gates for forever is annoying.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

This ∆ I have a similar Playstile, more for Bo less for kills

And this. It is most often meant as an "GG ez" kinda thing. So I don't bother going to the exit anymore.

But it gave me a chance to find additional crowns in the event and I look for dropped pallets for additional points or simply watch YouTube on my second screen to use the time they think they can waste.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

This ∆. I have a similar Playstile more for bp and less for kills.

And this. The teabagging at the exit is generally often used as an expression for "GG ez".

That's why I don't give them the satisfaction and instead go looking for dropped pallets that I forgot or use my killer power for additional deviousness points. Or I watch some YouTube on my second screen.

But it gave me several crowns in the event XD

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

It depends. A bunch of solos? Meh. But a coordinated SWF? Yeah, that does get under my skin.

Then there's the groups that'll sit there till the last possible second. If I know they're at the gate, and I can't reach them, or down them, I'll start hunting for hatch. So, it gets annoying that they'll wait a full two minutes before leaving, while I'm sitting on hatch.

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    Options

I'm neutral about it. Sometimes it gets me mad sometimes it doesn't.

• Mozzie
    Mozzie Member Posts: 618
    Options

It's completely unnecessary and obviously a sign of disrespect. Prolonging games by hiding in the exits is a surefire way to piss off new killers and probably the reason why a good many people quit after a few hours. As a killer you can generally see these types of individuals through their playstyles so I make sure to out toxic their toxic.

• handfulofrain
    handfulofrain Member Posts: 317
    Options

The only time it really bugs me is when it's a P3 Claudette who crouched around bushes all game and didn't do anything. It's a minor annoyance which usually leads to me saying to myself, "but you didn't do anything all game..."

Otherwise, whatever. If you gave me a good chase and got out, go for the bags, man. You deserve it.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

It's not always to mess with the killer. If you don't have everyone at the same exit it's usually them waiting in case someone needs help. There's also the survivors who like to have the killer hit them out the exit. It's just a way to give the killer a few last minute points.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Survivors t-bagging is annoying, especially when they were extremely bad and didn't deserve the escape.

As survivor I wait at the door but don't t-bag. This is because I'm a point ######### and want to get as many points as possible lol especially when I'm running WGLF.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

It's absolutely 100% to mock them. There's fringe cases of friendly crouching but you don't stall a game an extra 3 minutes when you weren't farming to be friendly.

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708
    edited July 2020
    Options

I just never go to the gates if that happens. Brutality is probably maxed out in 99,99(9...)% of my games if they manage to repair 5 gens.

I just either afk or farm last points of deviousness in case of me not having it maxed yet.

Not willing to let them get extra bp for escaping a chase.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2020
    Options

If people get triggered by people going up and down.Then those people who complain about it really have a problem.The only time I do it is when a teammate was not helpful and or the killer did it first to me so therefore I call it a victory dance on my way out.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Killer- At times it's funny, but most of the time I just go stand in the corner till they leave

Survivor- I don't t-bag but to let the killer hit me out to give them more points or I hang around to see if I can get anymore points

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

You must be new. Just walk to a corner of the map and face it, take off your headphones and enjoy a lil YOUTUBE until eg is over. Nothing hurts them more then ignoring them and not giving in to them butt dancing and practically going "na-nah, you can't get me".

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

Who cares? If this scenario ever happens to me, but most over theyre already dead or looking for the hatch, I just stand infront the gate and dance with them. This mostly makes them quite salty, cause they understand that I dont care LOL

• NinjaDette1
    edited July 2020
    Options

Sure give me a middle finger like emoji and say all you want about me.In the end it’s just people pressing up and down😎.

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317
    Options

Everytime when gates are open and no one is on my line of sight I put my controller at the table, grab my phone and check Instagram... The game is done already and there are douchebags that like to stay at the gate.. So let them while you do other things haha

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

So is that a yes or a no? As a reminder, this was the question:

But isn't the intention/meaning important?

• NinjaDette1
    Options
  • MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

It's people bragging that you can't kill them any more. Words are literally just pressure waves created by the vibration of someone's vocal chords, but that doeant mean they don't convey more than what that statement implies.

• NinjaDette1
    Options

It’s just people who get offended by people going up and down I rest my case.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

It's childish but then again a lot of literal children play this game

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393
    Options

You can't always consider it "bullying" or "toxic". I've known several non-toxic survivors that will wait at the exit to allow another hit. Each hit is 300 bp, so in some cases, they are just letting you get a bit more bp. Some of them do it in order to give you time to find the hatch and close it for more bp as well. I rarely play survivor, but if I do, I will wait for the killer to get more bp by downing me, or closing the hatch. If the killer was toxic, I'll just leave and who cares what his bp was.

Yes, some of them are toxic crap-for-brains players, but not all of them.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options