Should Ghostface change?

imagine
imagine Member Posts: 10

I'm new to DbD, but it is hands-down one of my favorite games. The game is no doubt still growing and growing into something big. I can't wait to see where DbD goes in the future, but enough of me raving. Does anyone think that Ghostface should be different? I feel like Ghostface is a cross of The Shape and The Pig, and it bothers me to see that they made such an iconic horror slasher ununique. Honestly, I was expecting them to have Ghostface call survivors as a means to track/find them. Or have him hide in lockers and burst out sprinting. Any input?

Comments

• Funkerlied
    Funkerlied Member Posts: 37

Unless he can teleport to lockers, there's really no point. The phone is his signature intro from the first movie, so I'm surprised they didn't do anything with phones. That said, it isn't Billy Loomis or any of the killers from the Scream series, it's just the mask that Dbd has the rights to, not then people themselves. Honestly, he has the potential to get a tome/archive in the future.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

The 3 play really different from each other though. Ghostface is the ultimate spookster with the grabs and high paced stealth style.

And yeah, he's a different character from the ones in the movie.

• Mrjuice
    Mrjuice Member Posts: 94

He just needs to lower the cooldown base kit and reduce the effects of the add-ons