Unpopular opinion let's add until dawn

Cinnabon488
Cinnabon488 Member Posts: 64
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

I think it'd be really cool and unexpected if an until dawn chapter got added. The killer could be a wendigo and the survivor could be Sam. I like the thought of being chased by a wendigo in dbd just because of how creepy they are.

What do you guys think?

Post edited by Cinnabon488 on

Comments

• imagine
    imagine Member Posts: 10

I say that's a great idea. But what would be the power of the killer and some perks if there were to be an Until Dawn chapter?

• Cinnabon488

I'm not sure but the devs would surely come up with something.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Are you secretly the lad who goes on Twitter and asks every post for Sam?

Joking aside though I'd like that. It's a pretty cool license imo and I remember watching it and being scared shitless when I was younger (still get scared by things now that shouldn't be scary lol). Lore wise it'd fit too.

In terms of power I'd say something similar to shred but, well, we already have shred. Some form of tracking based on sight (like you could channel an ability or something to get auras of survivors repairing gens) or you can use your ability to stand still and look around while channeling on a cooldown. If any survivor moves within your FOV, their aura is revealed to you and after cancelling your power you get Killer Instinct on that(those) survivor(s).

• Cinnabon488

Also I wonder what the Mori would be like I remember each time the wendigo killed someone it was very brutal. Also besides Sam they could add Ashley, Mike, (maybe Beth and Hannah when they were alive) as long as it's not Emily I'd be fine with any character lol.