Killer tips

Options

I just bought 3 new characters and I was wondering if the dear people of this forum have tips for the spirit, Ghostface, and the plague

Comments

• Athanar90
    Athanar90 Member Posts: 123
    Options

Spirit: Her power is great for applying match pressure. Without being able to see survivors while using it, audio cues are key. I don't use her power often in chases, but it can be good for clearing a gap.

Ghost Face: I dunno, I'm not any good with him, no practice.

Plague: Keep people sick. Cleansing is a Prisoner's Dilemma. If nobody cleanses, it benefits all of them the most because you can't power up. If any do, you get a ranged spray hit. The devs, or at least one, described it as a vomit assault rifle. Plus, anyone fully sick is injured and Broken, and makes more noise which helps find them. All of this works to your advantage. And remember that you can taint objects like pallets and generators. Interacting with them gets survivors sick.

• superpanda999
    superpanda999 Member Posts: 57
    Options

I do play Ghosty a lot and what i’ve found out is that his Night Shroud ability is better used to mind game during chases than to use for exposing someone. I usually only use the expose ability when I know there’s more than one person on a generator so that way I can expose multiple people at once and hopefully get more than one down. If you’re going to try and expose someone, always come up to the generator at unexpected angles where survivors normally wouldn’t look. Also, if you’re chasing a healthy survivor with Night Shroud activated, you can try to expose them while in the chase by peeking around walls to get a quicker down.

A perk that I find really useful for Ghostface is I’m All Ears which already comes with him. Use Night Shroud in a chase and if the survivor vaults the perk shows off their aura and you can easily surprise hit them with your power since there’s no heartbeat and no red stain. Ghost face also lacks map pressure a lot so you need massive slowdown perks whether it’s a slowdown for healing or a slowdown on generators. A Nurse’s Calling works extremely well. Pair that with Sloppy Butcher and it makes downing survivors a lot easier while they’re being healed. I would recommend Whispers Tier 3 on him as well to make tracking survivors easier. Maybe even Corrupt Intervention if you can unlock it from Plague cause it is an extremely good slowdown perk for early game.

• asimplelegion
    asimplelegion Member Posts: 66
    Options

Thank you for the tips, I picked character I enjoy watching the streams on and I hope I can get pretty good at them once I grind some blood points for the two

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    Options

best killer tip: play survivor

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621
    Options

Ghost Face: Be spooky. Then, get stabby.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

For spirit, best tip I can give is. Get. A. Good. Pair. Of. Headphones.

Never use her power to the fullest unless you have to.

Buy the School girl outfit (thank me later)

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    Options

I bought the school girl outfit already but was there an added bonus? I’m just a perv, so I didn’t notice.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    edited July 2020
    Options

First of all, I love your comment and you made my day.

Second yeah, with default spirit if you phase survivors can see your hair get up (obviously it's decently hard to notice but it gets easier every time you play against a spirit).

If you have the school girl outfit your hair won't get up meaning survivors won't notice at all if you are phasing.

Edit: plus it looks cuter

• asimplelegion
    asimplelegion Member Posts: 66
    Options

Man been there done that, I am not a super high rank but I am not a rank 20, plus I play survivor every day still.