Idea for a huntress nerf! (Joke)

Auron471
Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

The Huntress doesnt have the standard addon amounts that other killers have (4/5/5/4/2) so he will probably be getting a nerf rework eventually. So heres my idea for her!

For the most part, we are happy with the way The Huntress performs. Her power is very versatile, allowing her to quickly down survivors from range, zone out Survivors out, and down them. From a Survivor’s perspective, there is also a reasonable amount of counterplay, leading to interesting chases where the best player often comes out on top.

In the 4.x.0 update, the Huntress's arm will have an overheat mechanic. You build up heat when you raise your arm to throw a hatchet. The longer the huntress keeps her arm up, the more tired she becomes. If her arm gets tired, she lowers her arm to rest, and cannot throw a hatchet for 16s.

The purpose of this change is to add a super teeny tiny drawback to misusing her arm, and add a bit more depth to her power.

F in the chat for the billy boi.

The FTP chainsaw boi died and the pay to play chainsaw boi got hella buffed. hmmmmmmm. suspicious. *puts on tin foil hat*

Comments

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Worst bait since PTB outcrys.

• priere
    priere Member Posts: 34

New ultra rare add-on = make huntress undetectable after throwing axe hits for 15 seconds.

Looks familiar.

• Facture
    Facture Member Posts: 284

I had the same thought earlier today, lol

copy/paste from other post:

Huntress: Muscle Fatigue for holding a hatchet up too long, you won't be able to hold a hatchet again for x seconds(This would reduce the hook/basement stairs camping.) Possibly a reduction on when you can M1 after a hatchet throw to do away with the up close hatchet/M1 combo. Maybe a limit on her hatchet range. Who knows which direction they will go. Obviously iri head and probably fatigue addons will be changed.

(I don't personally want to see any of this, just rework iri head, but I'm guessing full addon pass and basekit will get some rework as well, like the other og killers)