Sirenhead DLC?

Ibbs
Ibbs Member Posts: 2

Hey y'all, so me and a friend thought of what Sirenhead would be like as a killer, and what Trevor Henderson would be like as a survivor. It's just a thought I wanted to share with yall, so feel free to workshop it.

Just an Idea for a Sirenhead Killer with Trevor Henderson as the survivor:

Sirenhead- DBD Edition: The Siren

Passive: Mimic

-Can mimic other killers, but can't choose what killer it mimics, only mimics when survivor walks into terror radius .

Active:

-Can change the size of his terror radius. Max increase: 2x it's base terror radius.

Perks:

Amplification: Makes any noise made by survivors a lot louder. Gen fails and rushed actions leave a large noise indicator for 20 seconds.

Echolocation: Sirenhead can't see auras, instead it sees sound coming from (the area?). Sounds bounce towards it, allowing it to easily find survivors. (Made to counter aura reading/disrupting perks)

Deafen: When you damage a gen, mark it. The next survivor that interacts with it is Deafened.

Deafened: You cannot see competed gen, there are no skill check noises, you won't be notified when gen are complete or when the exit gates are available/open. Last 30 Seconds Rank 1, 60 Rank 2, 120 Rank 3.

Things to Note

-One of, if not the tallest killer in the game.

-Very slow, a lot of range.

-Small lunge radius.

-Base terror radius is 24.

The Siren- The Survivor: Trevor Henderson

Perks:

Headphones: When interacting with a gen that would Deafen you, instead complete a difficult skill check. Once completed, you will not get deafened.

Secrecy: When completing a gen, there is a chance that the killer will not be notified. The number will not go down, no noise indicator or anything. The only thing that will happen will be that the highlight goes away.

One and Done: The less you help people, the better. When you do things solo, you work faster. Get anything by yourself %4 faster. When completing totem cleanses, chest searches or when you've been on a gen by yourself for 30 seconds get a token. Each token increases your chance of getting of the hook, however, you one have one shot. At four tokens, if you are the last survivor and you get put on the hook, you are granted one chance to get off the hook. If you get off the hook, you get 12 seconds of Haste.

(1 Token: increase to %15, 2 Token: increase to %20, 3 Tokens: increase to %33, 4 Tokens: increase to %50)

Map Ideas: Heavily wooded area with killer shack, a cemetery and some rocks and hills i guess

Comments

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

Sure but how would they make it licensed? For all we know, the person behind Siren Head is in his 40's with kids and forgot about the SCP foundation.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,442

Cool idea, but would never happen. SCPs can't be licensed without giving people the ability to use and modify said content in any way they see fit. So you can in theory sell it, but from a legal perspective you still have to allow people to acquire it for free as well as modify it in any way they want.

• Pulvoriser
    Pulvoriser Member Posts: 48

I want this! Slinderman is also on my list

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632

isnt siren head like 30 feet tall?

• MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756

Holy ######### all these creepypasta and meme killers, no thanks

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354

Just eat a bag of crusty clown belly fluff.

• Ibbs
    Ibbs Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the imput, but Sirenhead is not an SCP. Sirenhead is a monster created and owned by Trevor Henderson. As far as I know, it wouldn't be difficult to ask or pay him to allow Sirenhead in the game.

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

I think Siren Head could be a good holder for a killer that can genuinely feed survivors false information, but I am also kind of weary about adding in creepypasta characters. It's not that they're not scary but it's just really surreal in not a good way. I can't describe it well. The same for thing for FNAF.