Changes?

First off let me say that I am by no means new to Dead by Daylight, or discussions, but I genuinely want to know what many people think should be fixed, changed or implemented into the game for the better.

I bring this discussion into the light because I keep seeing "Survivors are OP" or "Killers are OP" and always people are complaining, being toxic, sensitive and these types of comments/people, which are the majority I see, never build off of any idea or give feedback/reasoning or even a new idea to DISCUSS. These people are very defensive and exaggerate their anger over an IDEA and usually their go to answer is to say the Original Poster is dumb and unskilled, but in a more harsh manner.

Personally I want to converse and make the game better by suggesting some ideas, but I barely see that happen with this community. What do you think should be changed, fixed or implemented into the game to make it a more enjoyable/fun experience?

Comments

• IMilkNobody_108
    IMilkNobody_108 Member Posts: 41

there is no point cause devs rarely listen

• WisteriaButterfly
    WisteriaButterfly Member Posts: 23

I still want to hear what you think should happen with the game. What's your biggest annoyance of the game? What do you think should change?

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Honestly I just want the game to run smoothly on console. The game can sometimes randomly freeze or lag during chase which is really irritating.

• WisteriaButterfly
    WisteriaButterfly Member Posts: 23

I can't really say anything about that tbh I play on PC but I would hope the upcoming updates will optimize the game more for console.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited July 2020

I want the devs to play their own game. They introduce some good patches that improve the game and then they do something completely ass backwards that makes it worse.

I want them to create a better match making system. Getting r1's as a rank 15 killer should not happen. I've been to r1 so it's okay when it happens to me but if I was a new player. I wouldn't play killer after seeing that.

Last, stop giving special treatment to specific groups(new players). Don't make the game easier because they don't want to learn how to play the game. That just makes the veterans leave.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited July 2020

A ridiculously in-depth rank, scoring and pip system that analyses the killer/perks/items/add-ons/offerings/SWF status/skill level of each player, the layout and loop/stealth scale of the map, and general flow of the trial. Why? So peoples ######### efforts and contributions to a match are actually acknowledged and rewarded, and morons can stop bringing in stupid overpowered shite, because they no longer get rewarded for essentially taking candy from a god-damned ######### baby.

Edit: I'm tired and angry, but the bad words accentuate my point quite nicely so I won't delete them.

• IMilkNobody_108
    IMilkNobody_108 Member Posts: 41

i think we should get a new balance team cause when they say stupid ######### like "clown is underated" and btw that is the same dev who added the no timing flashlight saves and no timing pallet saves