Comments

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Just git gud.

• ToxicMyers
    ToxicMyers Member Posts: 1,295
    Options

the problem was they were hiding behind structures meaning i couldn't tier up also their issue in that game was their altruism which i picked up on and i hit tier 3 and went crazy. That's michael's issue. He can't apply map pressure without some other DLC perk. Which i talked about in the og comment on how i have to buy DLCs just to stand a chance. It shouldn't be that way

• Luxoshamy
    Luxoshamy Member Posts: 31
    Options

FIRST OF ALL: You don't need to buy a lot of the perks that people recommend. Plague and Hug are DbD original killers, which means that you can purchase them with iridescent shards by leveling up. The only ones that you need to pay real money for them are the once with license.

Killers are a problem too, but not because of their perks, but their addons and abilities. Some of it are pretty strong too. And survivors only rely on perks and items, and the only item that can be annoying are flashlights. Toolboxes? Really? Toolboxes has the shortlest duration from all items, if you use them for gen-rush will only last not even a quarter of a gen. Which means this strategy only works for a SWF setup, but it's not even worth try.

BT for me is one of the best perks in the game, and its completely fair. Only activates when you are in the terror radius. Stops tunneling, stops camping. Does its job.

I'll add something to your list. Change the rank system. It's pointless, promotes sweatiness, and people deranks to farm lower ranks. When you are rank 1, you would probably think "nice, now i can relax and play whatever" well, good luck, players are more sweaty than ever using tryhard builds and pissing people off.

Also change the meta, some perks are use in every game. BT, DS, B&C, PGTW, we need something fresh and a change on the core of the game. Some perks could work great as passives, but tune down a little.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

All that needs a hard nerf is gen speed. Everything in this game has counter play.

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546
    Options

Instead of stalking the Dwight who didn't even see you at the beginning you just smacked him. You chose to stay in tier 1. Tier 3 is one of the best snowball abilities in the game. You knew that Ash and Ace were together when Ash picked up Ace, so you should've gone over to there. That would be punishing altruism. You can't say that you went crazy with tier 3 if all you did was stand in front of a hook with it. You really just wasted it. DLC perks help a ton, there's no doubt about that. I agree it shouldn't be this way, but, it's also not impossible to do. You can use sloppy butcher and slug with that while spreading as much damage as you can. They either spend 30 seconds healing, or half their chase time. If you're good in chase too then that's basically a death sentence.

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870
    Options

You have watched it not play it so I have no reason to respect you if you couldnt even play the game you have no reason to even say survivors are op nowadays you new killer mains have it so much easier I respect the og killer mains who knew how to get their kills even with the massive disadvantage.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

The killers that complain about DS on a regular basis are the same killers who tunnel. Change my mind.

Survivor doesn't need nerfed. If anything, solo survivors need buffed.

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298
    Options

I watched about 90 seconds of your video. You really need to focus on getting better before complaining that survivors need to be nerfed. Yikes

• ToxicMyers
    Options

this was honestly a dumb thread coming back to it and survivors don't need a nerf as say they are getting a second objective tho so thats something but until other things are nerfed/buffed then survivors are fine

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Survivors don't need to be nerfed, they need to be removed from the game

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994
    Options

SWF has to play perkless and i would be happy.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Survivors has been nerfed 3 times in a row this year. Maybe time to buff killers instead?

• ToxicMyers
    Options

already have edited this post but yeah SOME killers need buffs not all though

• just_teme
    just_teme Member Posts: 195
    Options

If you cant reliably do well without any perks as survivour you are not very good lol