55timballoons
55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54
edited July 2020 in Off-topic

Chapter: Childs play

killer: The Doll - Chucky

weapon: Voodoo Knife

map: GoodGuy Toy Factory

power: the Heart of Damballa

there will be multiple a GoodGuy dolls placed around the map, when using this ability all the dolls will be highlighted. You will be able to click on the dolls from whatever radius you are from and see through there eyes. The dolls will be placed near exits, totems, generators and pallets. When a survivor is in a medium range from the doll you are viewing from you can click on them and attempt a transfusion. When a transfusion is in process survivors will start screaming in agonizing pain with weird sounds happening to them exclusively and the outline of the screen may seem a bit tensed. The survivors also get a speed decrease and if you get into the second stage they will go on there knees and cannot leave you and it is even harder to resist this stage but if they don’t the transfusion is successful and they are possessed. Once a survivor is possessed you go into there body and they are stuck in the eyes of the used doll you looked through. You automatically go first person when you are in the survivors body. To make things easier you get your knife automatically as well. When In the survivor body you can break pallets, bust generators and close hatch’s and exits. After 1 minute you will be transferred back into your first doll body and survivors get there body back. A way to do this quicker is by putting yourself on a hook then that instantly transfers you into the doll body while the survivor realizes he or she got hooked. As a plus when you have a survivor in possession you gain the ability to place up to 6 more Goodguy dolls around the map and you can pick the already spawned dolls up. Even within the same map the dolls locations would be randomized every time a new match starts. A secondary use for the dolls is to locate the survivors, when a survivor is in a close radius to the dolls they would let out a fraise which would scare the survivor and cause them to scream which reveals there aura for 5 seconds. however like the aura of the killer after hooking the survivor the aura reveal would have a limit to its radius when the survivor starts moving. It would be impossible to completely avoid all of them considering well some could be placed and some would be next to exits, totems and generators. After the doll says a catch fraise it would have a 60 second cooldown. If you are still in the same area after the GoodGuy dolls cooldown it will not activate on you again until the survivor leaves the area and go back. Every 14 seconds the doll you are hidden in will blink once and the direction you look within the doll will move your head in the same direction but with a slower movement speed rate.

secondary power: rabid latch

the ability to lunge at and latch onto a survivor and brutally stab there neck and head. The survivor will have to complete 4 skill checks to get you off. The way this mechanic works would be a up and down power scenario where if you the killer succeeds a skill check then the chance of insta downing them is increased but if the survivor succeeds at a skill check your chance is lowered down again and there’s is higher. If they succeed over this back and fourth scenario you are thrown off but if they fail all then they go into dying state. While doing this ability you are maniacally laughing as the survivors are screaming and wobbling around bit they can still move the direction they want just not perfectly. This can go on for at most 15 seconds and then you succeed at putting them into dying state.

Perks:

Playtime: when antagonizing and harassing a survivor there fear excites you enhancing the lunge after up to 6 failed hits failed hit on a survivor until the hit lunge until it is increased to at most 30% and you gain a speed increase by 15% every 60 seconds when chasing a survivor however it stops getting higher after it gets to 40%.

how original: the annoyance of a survivor completing a generator and breaking a totem makes you angry and enhances your chance of success. Pallet breaking time is decreased by 17% and hopping through windows and over fences is decreased by 20%.

The Lakeshore Strangler: though small that does not take away from his experience and must be dealt with carefully or the results may be fatal. The experience of stealth really puts the danger of Chucky into prospective so when a survivor escapes his terror radius he takes that into consideration and his terror radius and decreased by 50% or 60 seconds.

skins:

cut hair - cult of Chucky

seed of Chucky - stitched face

sliced face - Childs Play 3

Chucky - Cult Of Chucky - general look

Legendary skins

Tiffany

Goodguy Doll

2019 Chucky

Post edited by 55timballoons on

Comments

• Hex_Boner
    Hex_Boner Member Posts: 4

[[This isn't meant to be mean I actually like the perk ideas, I'm just giving my opinion, & personally I'd like to see Chucky in game.]]

I feel like theres a big problem with this killer potentially never becoming active, at higher ranks it would be extremely difficult to be able to posses anyone considering that the survivors would probably have his locations memorized after a while,[unless he was a completely silent killer while in doll form] & he would potentially be the easiest killer to gen rush since he has no early game pressure. [Unless a survivor manages to stay in his radius of possession/miss a skill check.] Theres also a big potential flaw, that being if Chucky doesn't have LOS on all sides of a Gen survivors could potentially work on it infront of his face without being able to be scanned/possessed. However if he could place his own dolls when he possessed a survivor I could see way more room for mind games.

As for his second ability its extremely rare that I see a survivor miss a skill check, especially a harder one like DS, I would potentially change this to maybe something closer to a Demo lunge or even make it apply a mending affect rather than a skill check.

Onto the perks the speed increase every minute in a chase is sorta ridiculous, most killers shouldn't chase someone around the map for more than 1-2 minutes, in that time they should be downed, also the failed hit aspect would be lost on most killers considering that it's not that hard to hit someone, I understand if it's a window vault & you whiff, or a dead hard but accuracy wouldn't help you there. [[Maybe for ranged killers? But I'm not a huntress main so I couldn't tell you.]

The next perk has potential, it would help out killers who were getting Gen rushed, or looped pretty hard, along with having really good synergy with something like Haunted Grounds, Brutal strength to make it 37%, or even spirit fury, but I feel that most survivors would understand what you were going for & learn to counter play it fast. [I also feel like this could be a good token perk but I dunno.]

This perk would be really, really, amazing with a perk like Monitor & Abuse, you would be extremely hard to pin down & you would have a much easier time getting a hit on a survivor who was on a gen. [[Also using this with Play with your food could have some nice synergy, half a terror radius plus 15% extra move speed would be scary.

The skins I don't really have anything to say about, I think they'd all be cool. The only other thing I'd add is that Andy should 100% be the survivor.

• 55timballoons
    edited July 2020

@Hex_Boner, I understand that your comment is not mean and thank you for giving your own opinion! As for the possession power I thought the doll locations would be completely randomized every time but I just assumed you would think that which not blaming you for not thinking that. In the end I am just happy somebody is looking at my work and hope you at least liked my concept because I do not get very much attention on these.

edit: ok so I somewhat rushed this concept and the perks and would like to thank you for the inspiration as I took some time to think of what would fix the powers and perks and found a couple ways that I think make them better also changing the mechanics of how they work. Also I added in your idea about placing more dolls which I think sounds like a pretty good idea.

• 55timballoons

@Hex_Boner also yes the doll would be silent while using the power and I apologize about the ridiculous perk range considering I meant to add a limit to that.

• 55timballoons
    edited July 2020

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎