You Have Been Chosen To Remove Three Things From The Game. What Do You Axe?

Comments

• PokemonGOPlayer
    PokemonGOPlayer Member Posts: 179

Playing Survivor, getting hooked and watching a member of your team Self caring with Sloppy Butcher or crounching around with Urban Evasion is truly a terrible feeling for me, mine was just a selfish wish :)

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Myself

• Nickeh
    Nickeh Member Posts: 282

I love bond, but seeing how useless other people in solo are pisses me off to the point I have to stop running it, then I forgot why I stopped and run it again, then the frustration. Rinse and repeat.

• leno
    leno Member Posts: 53

NOED

Adrenaline

Smaller killer hitboxes so you can't run small loops for ages. It's just so stupid and boring. Just a waste of time and not fun for me either playing a killer or survivor.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Hag, Urban Evasion and Object Of Obsession.

I want keys and moris nerfed, not removed.

• Artick
    Artick Member Posts: 623

Mori

Iri Head

Spirit

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited July 2020

-Bugs (I know, easy to say since it is hard work to get them out and you never hear a "Thank you" for that from anyone)

-The abilitie of all survivors running the same perks. If the system detects 2 or more survivors with the same perks, it changes them randomly while the loading screen is running. - Would make the matches less boring for killers, if they would not always face the same perks imo.

-The abilitie of red ranks got matched with something outside of being red. The same for purple. Only green and brown could go along I guess.

• SaltedSnow
    SaltedSnow Member Posts: 309

The nurse and hillbilly *power* reworks

The ruin rework so people don't get put in ranks they don't belong in

• Cinnabon488
    Cinnabon488 Member Posts: 64

Moris

Keys

FARM MAPS I absolutely hate corn I can never see through it. Especially as a short killer.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Moris, dead hard and shadowborn, make shadowborn an adjustable setting instead :) oh and I couldn't give less of a ######### about keys, rarely do you ever see more than one survivor escaping through the hatch so it's not much of a loss, and if it does get more than 1 out they were likely a group and you weren't gonna win the match at that point in time anyway.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

I am colorblind, and i cant see scratchmarks. What exactly does that say about my lack of skill?

• Nickeh

That the devs need to add accessibility options, like I've been asking for for years, as I have nerve damage and tapping any button to survive second hook is a nightmare.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Freddy rework

OoO

Ormond

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

yeah, there was a thread for colorblind support for about 1,5 years, and nothing happend.

The first event i played was a summer event with those soda-machine-gens. They had a different aura i could see pretty well, so even the other color auras were already in the game. but noone cared. I cant see blood, scrachmarks or auras, depending on the map. Sucks.

As for your nerve damage, i use a keyboard-macro to just tap one button to survive (unless some lagspike, which have happened).

Either get a programmable keyboard, or use a macro-recorder software, something like autohotkey? Might help easily.

• Nickeh

I really appreciate the help! Unfortunately I play on controller as it's my right arm/hand, which is my dominant arm. So moving a mouse is bad, and trying to switch hands where my left hand is doing the mouse work is just laughable. I'll look into some options, see if I can get something similar to work on controller (tried making the struggle button left bumper on the controller but that seems to only register half the time, go figure).

And as much as some people hate on Last Of Us 2, let's hope it sets a new standard in accessibility in gaming moving forward.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576
    edited July 2020

OoO

Keys

Farm maps

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

1) Ghostface

2) Legion

3) Hmm it’s a tough choice between Dead Hard, Adrenaline and NOED. Maybe Sprint Burst as well. Garbage perks that carry bad players. Or maybe I should pick a map like Hawkins.

Ya know what for number 3 I’m gonna gonna go with P3 Claudette

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

1) Perks that reward bad gameplay (Noed, DS etc.)

2) Nurse Basekit "rework"

3) the toxic part of the community

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

Pop

Mori

Keys

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021

If you're removing NOED Adrenaline needs to go, too. Otherwise there'd be zero counterplay.

• ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294

1) Keys. (I'd make a chest with a key spawn when a hatch is closed but as an item it needs to go. replace it something like amulets and focus on aura reading)

2) Moris (I'd remove them as an offering entirely but made a Cyprus one basekit)

3) I'm divided on Nurse's cooldown and Hillbilly's overheat. Both suck.

• CrusaderNella
    CrusaderNella Member Posts: 331

DS, KEYS/MORIS and Indoor Maps

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

-Object of Obsession

-Rift Pass

-Charms

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

OoO

Ormand

Legion

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

NOED

Laurie Strode (cheating here because i hate two of her perks)

Moris

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

DS

Soul Guard

NOED

I don't like second chance perks. They can reply "just don't tunnel" or "do the bones" all they want, its still a perk that makes up for their mistakes.

• MissRememberMe
    MissRememberMe Member Posts: 37

Hatch (and keys)

Head On

Feng

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,899
    edited July 2020

Why do so many people want pop removed? Have you tried coping with the gen rush as killer? Its not like they get pop for free either. Got to earn it by hooking someone.

I bet its Freddy that's made most people hate it. Put bbq and pop on him and that's all he needs to bring gens to a stand still.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Since i prefer Killer, i'll choose more that would benefit Killer, but i still do enjoy playing Survivor, so there'll be at least one to benefit Survivor.

• Adrenaline, to stop me from feeling incredibly demotivated when i see multiple Survivors instantly heal up and sprint far away.
    • Decisive Strike, to fight my archnemesis: Stun.
    • Tinkerer...Yeah, i just wanna do them Generators man, go away Killer.
  • hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

OoO

Keys

Moris

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

Moris,keys,hatches.

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389

Probably Freddy, Borrowed Time and Decisive Strike.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Nurse cooldown, billy cooldown, OoO

• SentimentalCynic
    SentimentalCynic Member Posts: 6

The ranking system (it’s meaningless)

Torches

In-game chat at end of trial

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463
    edited July 2020

OoO

Moris

Keys

Dead Hard is a very close 4th

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

The current function of moris and keys

Nurses "addon pass" (a lie btw)

Spine chill

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2020

Crows - first choice and not even close. Hate the noise.

Any and all aura reading perks - from both sides

Toolboxes - If I open a chest and get a toolbox I've wasted time. The time I save using that toolbox is pretty much negated by the time it took me to stop at the chest, rummage through the chest, and then pick up the toolbox. Every toolbox or toolbox add-on in my bloodwebs is a complete waste of a spot and bloodpoints. For the amount of bloodpoints there are items far more valuable than the benefits of anything toolbox related. I agree they were too strong before being nerfed, but if the current state of toolboxes is the answer I would vote they just get rid of them completely. They are a waste. Having them in the game now is just a joke.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Tbagging/noise and click spam/gestures

Hatch

Surviors 4th perk slot

As killer

Honestly I think without disrespectful toxic nonsense id feel less bullied in matches.

As survivor

Hatch is always undeserved, I don't mind gate powering because at least it still requires some effort but at least need to do a single gen worth in order to touch it. Or 3 saves or something i hate that people just sit in a locker the whole match leaving me to die because they want hatch

The slot removal is for Ballence its really not fair to make a killer with 4 perks go against 16 and tools.

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179

Legion, moris, all insta-down powers/perks.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 923
    edited July 2020

Spirit

Huntress Iri head

32k blood point cap

• HamdaN
    HamdaN Member Posts: 343

bloodlust

spirit

mori

• Reaver_Raziel
    Reaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400

Ahh three things

OoO

OoO

and OoO

I can honestly say I have started despising this perk more than any other thing in this game. Keys/moris/Haddonfield/Spirit nothing comes close to how goddamn frustrating this perk is to try and play against. There are only 2 options for me when I notice I play against it. Instant dc, with an apology for leaving(Luckily I dont have to feel too bad since most people that run it have proven to be massiv ######### in the chat afterwards) or I just down the guy and camp him. I win most of those latter games because the users team mates come running to him to suicide save him.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited July 2020

I'm going to try to put something different than just moris, keys, DS, NOED, etc.

• 360s (I want to remove the low FPS on consoles, but since I can't remove frames from the game, I'm going after something that they really mess with)
    • The Devout Emblem's hook actions requirement
    • The merciless requirement from the Adept Killers (you'd only need to kill everyone)
  • KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

Tbh I always tunnel the Object players, they're the one exception to my "no tunnel" philosophy. If you wanna run a perk that makes me pay attention to you, then you better be prepared. Though I usually play Wraith/Oni, so either I get free info while cloaked or destroy them in blood fury, so OoO doesn't really affect me that much.

My answers:

Current Mori Mechanics (change it to require every survivor to be hooked once)

All Licensed Maps

Pyramidhead (or at least change his kit a bit)

Current moris encourage tunneling, so IMO just change it so that every person has to be on the hook once to start killing. Gives survivors decent counterplay in terms of having those not hooked yet playing safe to save their teammates, plus encourages against tunneling by incentivizing the killer to down everyone.

I came to the realization that there is not a single good licensed map in the game. Hawkins, Midwich and The Game are all atrocious indoor maps that are just terrible to play on both sides. Haddonfield is legendarily bad, even after 2 years of being considered the worst map in the game. The least ######### one is Badham, but since they made 5 of them you get them so bloody often that they've become just as annoying. Plus multiple god buildings can spawn making them just very frustrating to play as killer. There are certainly bad maps that aren't licensed (Ormond and Lery's are prime examples), but those are just two compared to the 9 horrible licensed maps. Just nuke 'em.

And finally, Pyramidhead. He's awful for 2 reasons: easiest tunneling in the game, and lack of counterplay at loops. A PH can get you out of the game in less than 3 minutes if he wants to be a dick, by hook-cage-hooking you. Nothing you can really do against him, except just hope that you don't get downed fast. Which is usually impossible due to 2: zero counterplay at loops. If you're running up to a vault/pallet, all PH has to do is start dragging his sword aiming at the vault/pallet, and it's a free hit. You drop the pallet/vault the window, he hits you while you're animation-locked and you get hit. And if you fake it, he just pulls his sword up out of the ground with 0 cooldown and m1s you, and you get hit. Nothing the survivor can do.

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

Generators (seriously utter trash objective...need to be more creative)

NOED

Easy obtainable 1 shots.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

The Nurse's cool-down change.

Rotten Fields

Toxic behaviour