Do you think myers needs a buff?

Options
EobardThawne
EobardThawne Member Posts: 15

Do you think myers needs a buff? 77 votes

Yes, he is too weak
15%
AcromioBlueberryF60_31Raptorrotasmusstang62jasonq500ChrikkecPandamoniumjadssAwkward_FiendOpex Antares2332 12 votes
Yes, but a little bit
48%
IhatelifeZarathosDimekSkeletalElitePennosukeDr_LoomisAhoyWolfGreenPufferFishSzarmanPokemonGOPlayerDawnMadDemo_main[Deleted User]Death_Syko21OwlzeyjammanShrekTheThird69Francesco044EobardThawneMaperson 37 votes
No, he’s perfectly fine
33%
White_OwlSeiko300SpacingLlamasKind_LemonMrPenguinTaigajonahol2000KumakxpichumudkipAGMEliteManny7PlantCollectorPurgatorianGothicPrincessHarHenPior_MorteWalkedMoss92Zeusstargazer9[Deleted User] 26 votes
You are dumb! He is OP
2%
MegaguardainIR3KTheTrend 2 votes

Comments

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    edited July 2020
    Options
    No, he’s perfectly fine

I love playing as Myers, he is in my top 5 killers to play. I think he is almost perfectly balanced right now imo, the only downside I can think of is his movement speed and lunge in tier one but I'm hoping the new starting collapse that is coming will remedy that.

Apart from infinite tier three he has to work for his power, it seems this is what the devs want from all killers. I don't see infinite tier three as working for it since it can be classed as a semi passive throughout the game, stalking whenever possible or going for the hit if you can get it easily.

• DecemberMan
    DecemberMan Member Posts: 30
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

I think he does need a few small buffs here and there to bring him up to speed with other killers. Nothing major, just stuff like e.g. add the Tier 3 speed buffs to all actions (kicking gens, destroying pallets, picking up survivors), not only to vaulting etc.

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Yes, he is too weak

He runs slower then every killer, if you go against a good survivor, he is going to loop your ass till tonight, and by the time you get t3, there is already 3 gens done, super weak him.

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Yes, he is too weak

if you love him then you have a great build for him in the actual state.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

He should be buffed and some of his add-ons should be reworked honestly. I kinda like the fact that there are like five different versions of Myers to play as right now, depending on the add-ons you choose, but some of them are too unfair imo. Infinite tier III Myers is too much.

My point is that barely anyone plays the "regular" Myers as far as I've seen. Almost every Myers I have faced the past few months was either ninja Myers, infinite t3 Myers, or mori Myers (the one that can kill you on the spot when he gets to tier III). He seems too add-on reliant imo, and his "regular" version is too weak when you compare him to the alternatives his add-ons bring onto the table.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

His Tombstone kill ability should work when finding survivors in lockers.

That's all I would change.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

Myers needs just one little buff an increase to how much he stalks. At base if you use up all your stalk add ons your kind of in a screwed position. Since base stalk myers is trash. You could also afford to make the tombstone mori on the ground as hoping into a locker offers to much counter play that or the ms reduction of judiths tombstone should be taken off. Much like trapper not having his stalk add ons really defines how often he can stalk.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Yes, he is too weak

with this killer you don't last long in red ranges. seriously need a buff

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,395
    Options
    No, he’s perfectly fine

I personally want a rework to him if anything, he's so annoying to face, strong or not. Add-ons need to be toned down.

• Throwaway123
    Throwaway123 Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

There's just two things I can think of for him. First of all, make it so survivors' stalk meter slowly lowers over time so survivors can't become entirely unstalkable. Sucks that you can basically entirely lose his power later game if you don't take out your first stalk target.

Second, apply his tier 3 speed buffs to all actions like kicking gens/pallets, picking up survivors, etc. Doesn't have to be a big speed buff, just a little to make it worth doing anything aside from slugging (unless you're infinite tier 3 I guess).

• Mozzie
    Mozzie Member Posts: 618
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

His base kit needs a little TLC but for the love of god do not touch his addon's. Every time they screw around with addon's they somehow manage to make them all worse than before.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

I would really like to see something being done with evil cap, since we have oni who can do everything EW3 can do, but infinitely.

For example "drained" survivors would slowly regenerate evil you can gain from them over time if not being stalker for long time.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

I feel like he could use some quality of life improvements, but overall hes in a fine enough state.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    Options
    No, he’s perfectly fine

Not really, I think he's fine as is. Maybe a balance pass over over his add-ons, but I don't see how they could buff him besides maybe tweaking some values, which I think is a really boring change.

It could happen, it couldn't happen, as long if anything happened to him wasn't major (like the Billy changes) It'd be fine with me.

and I mean when it comes down to it, and you could make equal arguments for making "tiny changes" or "no changes at all" I think at that point you'd be fighting to gain ground that just isn't worth it in the grand scheme of things. The grand scheme of things being, there are killers that are in WAY more dire straights than Myers has ever been in, Clown was promised changes but he only got a single one that hardly made much of a difference in his overall standing on a tier list and the meta before they moved on to LF and Hillbilly. Legion is still kinda busted in their own legion way, Pig needs some improvements, Plague is undoubtedly the worst designed killer in the entire game, etc.

Those killers need more attention than Mikey does, especially the Clown. I'm still waiting on those changes devs, you can't just tease me by inviting me to a restaurant (saying you're looking at Clown for changes next) teasing me with the appetizer (a single change) and then lie to me telling me that's the full course meal ( dev team: we believe clown is "underrated" but will be monitoring changes for the potential future) and leave it at that.

Dick move BHVR. Dick move.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
    Yes, but a little bit

He could use some tweaks. We'll see in his update.