Who do u hope for the next killer to be?

13»

Comments

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408

A nice surprise

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

I know it'll likely be a licensed chapter. But I'd love to see more original characters. I really don't care for many more licensed killers/survivors.

• Funkerlied
    Funkerlied Member Posts: 37

Having a FNaF chapter literally brings nothing but jumpscare horror to Dbd. FNaF doesn't have a legacy as strong as Friday the 13th or Candyman to get in. Either way, I'd rather an original killer because those killers tend to have more creative powers.

• Turtlesrock
    Turtlesrock Member Posts: 50
  • SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Dementor from Harry potter (unlikey)

Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

• teamdehn
    teamdehn Member Posts: 222

For licensed killers inwould live to see:

Something from universal like Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, or the wolf man.

The master from buffy the vampire slayer, with buffy as survivor

Not licensed

Gorgon - like medusa

A robot/cyborg

Werewolf - like native american skin walkers

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

Tank wouldn't just break pallets; He'd destroy the entire loop.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

SCPs, I love them so much I named my account to advocate for them. I feel like there would be more liked choices, but if we're being personal there is nothing I would love more.

• Doctor_Grizz
    Doctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85

I'd like to see SCP chapter in some kind of way.

• Mr_Gr00vy
    Mr_Gr00vy Member Posts: 72

I rarely will see Jeepers creepers.

The director was a (Redacted) person.

He would watch on the "innocent"

Hopefully, you'd understand

Kinda like that pic above.

But quentin would be... Yeah...

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Anything that isn’t a FNAF chapter.

The killers power has to be revolving around the characters lore, but Springtrap is missing multiple of these, same with the other anamatronics. He would only work in a game where the OBJ was to kill the survivors before a timer ends (As provoked via the timer system in FNAF), which doesn’t fit this type of game, along with that he doesn’t have a weapon, he literally scares you to kill you. Mix these together, and you will get a killer that straight up has no weapon and has a power that is put onto a time crunch.....thats not a killer

• Mr_Gr00vy
    Mr_Gr00vy Member Posts: 72

He could use his hands lol but after speculating my own thoughts, i can see a 95% chance springtrap won't come into dbd at the moment. But hey, they're ways to make springtrap without having him all stupid.

• SCP_FOR_DBD

SCPs, thats my dream.

• SCP_FOR_DBD

Just realized this was an old thread and that I already commented lol, disregard me.

• Mozzie
    Mozzie Member Posts: 618

I think Pinhead would be the perfect killer once they decide to reveal more of the lore on the entity. I think they should do a 'they are all died and are struck within a layer of hell' angle here.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

I'll gladly take a FNaF chapter over Chucky and Pennywise. Neither make sense to put into the game. At all. One's a ######### tiny puppet. Hooks are big puppet is small. Do the ######### math. Pennywise is an eldritch being that feeds off the same as the Entity. Fear. Also, don't wanna ruin a very good horror icon by making him walk in ######### circles chasing someone. At this point, I really want only original killers. Licensed ones bring people for a minute then they leave and when that happens BHVR likes to go on a nerf spree. No thanks. Vampire, Mummy, Some sort of specter or even a ghost pirate. Sick of people saying there's no good ideas anymore when we have soooo much horror history to go off of.

• catbeans
    catbeans Member Posts: 316
    edited July 2020

All these uninspired answers. I never liked FNAF but Springtrap would be much more interesting as candyman, Jason, chucky, or alien. ######### yawn.

• Deadsea
    Deadsea Member Posts: 143

Candyman !

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I like the idea of Harry warden being in the game, although I wished his films succeeded otherwise he would be a horror icon but now he seems forgotten, but there recently has been a lot of synergy in the franchise and a lot of demand for it to continue so maybe.

• igene123
    igene123 Member Posts: 14

Please give us slenderman

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I would love to see a Fnaf chapter greatly because

A: I think its a cool idea, and I since I grew up on Fnaf it would mean a lot, literally when I would go to school back when it was fairly new and very popular, you would here conversations, after conversations about fnaf, I mean it was the crave during the time and still is now.

B: It follows along with what Matthieu Cote said about adding future licensed horror characters in the 4th anniversary. quote " It really legitimized us as a great reference for horror in video games, today we have another landmark moment, where were going to present to you a huge deal/ we are very excited to let hear and what sounds like when we bring these legendary icons into dbd". End quote, now I know I am literally quoteing what he said right before Pyramid head was revealed to us. But this shows that they really want add major horror landmarks, Fnaf was and is still a major horror landmark, why? Because of how scary it was, sure when we look at it now, we think of how childish it is, but thats because of the marketing and where its aiming at. So onto the main point, it was scary because of the jumpscares within it, they were unsuspecting, and made players jump out of there seat, and even though not as greatly made as some other horror games the scares were enough to carry it forward plus its popularity.

C: There is large number of people who want this bad boy in the game, so good luck with killing that and bringing down their hopes, while not having an angry mob on the devs trail.

Other than Fnaf, I would love to see Outlast with Richard Traeger or some one else. Candyman, My bloody Valentine, one of my Fan made chapters (Probably Smiles and Tears since it will fit the lore nicely, Not to be egotistical or anything like that.), and anything other than Pennywise, or alien

• LiquidSwordsman
    LiquidSwordsman Member Posts: 50

I know it's probably a stretch, but I either want Jack Torrance from the Shining or Norman Bates from Psycho. They would be HUGE additions imo.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Child's play

Human Bug/spider hybrid killer

Pyromaniac

Some Lovecraftian inspired killer

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

If they're gonna waste a license on a damn killer it better be Kayako from The Grudge....

• Deedeee
    Deedeee Member Posts: 2

I hope it would be pinhead.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    edited July 2020

Because Five Nights at Freddys is a meme....Don't wanna play a meme killer...If they're gonna do a licensed meme killer save it for after they get legends of horror from licenses first....like #########. We could have The Grudge, Hellraiser, Chucky, a Xenomorph, a leviathan from Supernatural, The Nun, Insidious ghosts and demons, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE BUT MEMES!!!