Anime/manga killers possibilities

Options
Smiler
Smiler Member Posts: 165

Tell me, who do you think fits? I only have 1 charachter in mind and that is Shin from Dorohedoro.

Comments

• VasonJoorhees13
    VasonJoorhees13 Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hero killer Stain would be swell.

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519
    Options

Gilgamish from Fate.

That would be OP Please Nerf..

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,146
    edited July 2020
    Options

Elfen Lied.

Lucy is the killer

Bando is the survivor.

Or Mariko for the luls, would be funny to see a killer roll around in a wheelchair killing everyone.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    edited July 2020
    Options

It would take a lot of creativity to make it work with this game, but playing against Pride from FMA as Edward or Alphonse would be awesome.

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    Options

We already have a lot of Japanese themed characters already, and uhm... Anime is kinda childish anyways, who would take this as either a killer or survivor seriously.

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546
    Options

The thing is, what horror manga characters would fit into dbd?

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

crazy chicks from Elfen Lied should fit.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528
    Options

Maybe light from deathnote as killer, l as survivor.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

Add GGzilla, pls

• Hail_to_the_King
    Hail_to_the_King Member Posts: 183
    Options

Not a big manga or anime fan but there's tons of stuff from Junji Ito that could be used.

• StevePerryPsychOut
    StevePerryPsychOut Member Posts: 190
    edited July 2020
    Options

I think it would be cool if they made Tomie survivor personally. Her whole thing is that she is kind of cursed to live out her death at the hands of jealous lovers over and over, kind of like how survivors live their deaths repeatedly at the hands of the killers.

I would think her perks would...

1. Make her more likely to be the obsession

2. Benefit others for working with/near her

3. Give her the opportunity to benefit from nearby survivors while effecting them in a negative way.

If a junji Ito villain were added to the game I would probably choose Fuichi (the model), Souichi, or maybe like a shark from Gyo.

However I do recognize that, in the unlikely event junji's works ever did make it into dbd, they would probably make Tomie the killer and Kirie the survivor.

EDIT: she's not specifically a anime/manga character, but Asami Yamazaki from "The Audition" could be an interesting addition to the killer roster.

• Maievh
    Maievh Member Posts: 62
    Options

How com noone have suggested Hellsing yet?

Hellsing!

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
    Options
  • Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587
    Options

That's what I put down for my killer/survivor duo. Hellsing as either killer or survivor is amazing. There are literally thousands of anime/manga killers that would be AMAZING to add to the scene. Much better than ######### Chucky or Jeepers Creepers. Like c'mon already you stupid #########. There are thousands of better people to add to the roster.

• LuffyBlack
    LuffyBlack Member Posts: 595
    Options

The only way I could see that working if Integra was a chapter, Seras Victoria would kind of work but Alucard would be a stretch.

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320
    Options

Onion Alien from Gantz.

• LuffyBlack
    Options

Interestingly enough, Tomie is a killer in Identity V and Suichi is a survivor, I would love this pair in DBD. Suichi would be a hilarious survivor and he'd be unique to the cast. Audition though....man...you have good taste, that's one of my favorite horror films. She'd be an excellent killer. The idea of the leading male being trapped in the fog with her would make the situation all the tragic.

• brubli
    brubli Member Posts: 214
    Options

How am I reading this post and not one person has suggested monkeys peak.

Monkeys Peak as the killer (obvs)

One of the non Monkey Peaks can be the survivor

Would be epic IMO

• Loner
    Loner Member Posts: 139
    Options
  • LuffyBlack
    Options

I haven't made it far in that one, I need to pick it back up

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. So...Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. As killer.

• LuffyBlack
    Options

Okay, yeah the monkey or whatever it is would be horrifying and the mountains would be a cool map

• LuffyBlack
    Options

You obviously don't read any manga or watch anime. Its a medium and like anything else there's stuff for teens and there's stuff for adults.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879
    Options

No one mention corpse party so

The killer Sachiko

The survivor Satoshi

One of the best horror game i have played and they have an anime adaptation

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498
    edited July 2020
    Options

iam not an anime fan at all but if they ever added this they better look realistic not anime that would be horendous

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    Options

And then they complain because they don't like their realistic 2D girlfriends.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,146
    Options

Anime is childish.

Google Elfen lied and watch the first 7 minutes of the first episode. Then tell me that "anime is childish"

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hahaha. Some people are clueless.

Last year in german tv, a kids channel had a neon genesis evangeluon movie marathon at prime time.

Nothing says "for kids" as listenting to a children song while one monster floods a town with another monster's blood and guts.

Also: Madoka episode 3.

---

On a personal note, its awful funny how some people here think an anime character would be added to dbd in cell shading style. OBVIOUSLY new assets will be in the established dbd aesthetic.

That said, Tenkuu shinpaan masks for all killers. Maybe complete skin for legion lol.

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    Options

Yoshikage Kira would definitely fit as a killer, after all his fate at the end of JoJo part 4 would explain him ending up in the Entity's realm.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    edited July 2020
    Options

Childish? All toys are made by adults for children. Animation is a medium that can have far reaching dramatic themes, and have very personal growth. Just look at how people are so passionate about Avatar.

Sturgeons law says 90 percent of everything is garbage. Maybe you haven't seen the good ones. One series that particularly stuck out in my head was Paranoia Agent. Man that was a trip.

• LuffyBlack
    Options

Dead by Daylight has a....rough design so it depends on the characters that they will be adding, some of these anime/manga especially the ones I have mentioned already have live action films based on them, they would only need to use those versions of the characters to fit in with the roster. Identity V which is an East Asian developed game handles this well.

• LuffyBlack
    Options

I was just about to suggest Lil Slugger was a killer lol

• MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756
    Options

Seto Kaiba, his ability, he banishes you to the shadow realm.

• Canas
    Options

If we're going with YGO, I'd say Yami Marik or Yami Bakura would be the most iconic choices. These two are actually evil.

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Options
  • Canas
    Options

His mori could also make Killer Queen appear inside the eye of a survivor and blow them up thus making them disappear from the map entirely without a single remaining trace.

• Smiler
    Smiler Member Posts: 165
    Options

I'm seeing lots of interisting stuff in here, which leads to the main reason, other then just pure interest, to why I made this post.

Which are must-sees for horror anime/manga?

• JesterClown
    JesterClown Member Posts: 225
    Options

I love fate but thats incorrect, it would be caster (fate zero) or berserker (fate zero), cant think of any servants from UBM.

• krugerisreal_666
    krugerisreal_666 Member Posts: 6
    Options

the only 3 i would love to see is

perfect blue

wicked city

mirai nikki

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766
    Options