The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killers VS Killers - New Game Mode Please + Pennywise, Predator, Xenomorph and Cenobites Please

DarkFaderCUTTA
DarkFaderCUTTA Member Posts: 6

Happy Whatever Day of the Week it is when you read this,

First and foremost I must say a MASSIVE thanks to the Team behind DBD and all the community that play this Awesome Game, I’m relatively new to this platform but must say I’m totally immersed and Loving it Loads !!!!!!

Please can you add another game mode where killers get to go against each other to see who is the Deadliest Warrior ???

On another tip, if you can get the licenses or work around it, please add Pennywise, Predator, Xenomorph and Cenobites please ???

Keep up the damn fine work, this game has genuinely helped me through alcohol addiction, for the first time in ages I’ve managed to have four days off the evil “Al Ghoul” and DBD is the driving force that’s getting me through this. I can not express how thankful I am for this wonderful game, you really have nailed the Thrill of the Chase, Legends !!!!!

Kind regards and all the very best!

Chris

🐵

Comments