Which Killer Do You Hate Facing The Most

Options
Zagrid
Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

It can be for any reason, just which killer do you see in game and you just go, oh great another one of these again. This is gonna suck/be boring.

Also I can only have 10 options so I picked the ones I feel are hated the most in my own experience.

Which Killer Do You Hate Facing The Most 197 votes

Legion
4%
F60_31AvilgusnotstarboardhahadrillgobrrrHurdledSCP_FOR_DBDAlakadDividedSteak414XRRA 9 votes
Deathslinger
11%
GHERBEARRULESStargamerXDKind_LemonLeonardo1itaAngryFluffyDr_LoomisIcewhisperDawnMadAbsoluteZer0skillIamDwightDariusB92TotemsCleanserMIP2SpuukyLiddyMattyEuroNorelz[Deleted User]DeadbyNeaTheDeathslinger2 22 votes
Billy
2%
Blueberryanarchy753nimesulideZephanUnbound 4 votes
Nurse
2%
SunTzuchalk_outlineNightmare_WallAlphaCentauri 4 votes
Huntress
6%
ZagridDimekVicious1915FFabeqPandamoniumEnderloganYTFluffySharkz_PayneKillerAyQuarantenaUltimategamer62kGoodLookinCookinSaddBoi_NGmMotherOfRaccoons 13 votes
Spirit
25%
kodiakyzacmangamingIhatelifeTrollfarceurOkkonerMrCandyKillerZarathosBabyCameron10MrPenguinObscurityDragonSillierHorizon5jonahol2000ZoldyarEliteManny7TunnelVisionSebaOutbreakIronChicoDragonMasterDarrenMusicalhex 51 votes
Leatherface
5%
SpacingLlamasSneakyNeytrixLonethoughtScary_Punk_GhostPokMisterNegativesAndevrrGhouled_MojoHatred_Of_SurvivoidsknivhandsDoomSlayer666 11 votes
Doctor
12%
AdelooBrandovirusLethalPugyNekoGamerXTaigajasonq500WiddenDBD78RillGamekeeperlilsweetrollUndershotManyAchievablesAaliyahDerZuntorWalkedMoss92[Deleted User]MeltingPenguinsNetherstormsevwren 24 votes
Clown
1%
Lusiem9OctoCat 2 votes
Other
28%
MrCool75BardWhite_OwlSeiko300CotJockyCheersdanielbird11Walker_of_the_fog_96Boosted_DwightkonchokRullisimusstang62Stanley12363UistreelAhoyWolfSunaIIanuDetailedDetrimentjadssPlantCollectorFilledPizza 57 votes

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Deathslinger

I always seem to have bad luck against this fella.

Doctor, Hillbilly and Spirit can be haemorrhoids too.

• danielbird11
    danielbird11 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Other

trapper

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Other

Hag, she's just trapper with slightly worse traps that are always on hand. If she places one at a loop then it's a lost cause staying there.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174
    Options

Blendettes. Jokes aside...

I have difficulty choosing between trapper and huntress. First one because I'm just scared to loop so I act like a rank 20 in chase. Huntress because her lullaby drives me crazy and because I'm quite a magnet to her: 99% of games I either spawn very close to her, either the first she finds.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Other

Hag. Deathslinger is close second.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Other

THE PLAGUE

🤢  🤢  🤢  🤮 

By far the most poorly designed killer in the entire game. Don't even get me started

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Legion

I do not get why people say something like Trapper. It is a fun mechanic to look out for. I even like Spirit because it is unique. What do people want, just close their eyes, press m1 and win?

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Huntress

I always either get a bad huntress who can never hit their hatchets which makes for a boring game

or I get someone straight out of a COD noscope compilation, and can't go 5 seconds with out being hit by hatchets, which just sucks

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Other

Hag

• CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 219
    Options
    Other

Super sweaty Rank 1 killers with a crap attitude. I just want to have fun and not feel like I'm a tee ball player going against MLG players. A MMR that actually worked, if it didn't extend already long wait times would be awesome. With how things have gone over the last 2 years, I have zero faith that will ever function better than the current system. Two years later, we have better killer balance, more cosmetics, maps, and characters than ever before, And it's all put into a game that is perpetually broken and puts babies to slaughter after waiting 10+ minutes for that experience.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    Options
    Other

Freddy enters in chat

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Deathslinger

Deathslinger because nothing I do matters in games with this killer. I get no say in being in a chase or not, and I have no say in whether I'm going to be downed or not. It's a single player game for the killer, and I don't want any part of that.

Secondarily, it's Doctor bc chase music and mechanics that are worse than his pre-rework and then Freddy because why is he fun to play against?

Thirdly, Trapper.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options
    Other

Freddy. How is Freddy not an option.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor matches get to me sometimes.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Spirit

Cause they're in nearly every high rank game. Also because I suck and, no matter what I do, Spirits always win mind games against me when they phase.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Other

Hag.

If she knows how to use his traps, is very strong in 1v1.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options
    Deathslinger

If I try to be objective then Freddy, but I ######### hate the Deathslinger with a passion so yeah.

• Thiccsty9
    Thiccsty9 Member Posts: 42
    Options
    Other

Oni, Freddy, Spirit, then Doc

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Other

Pyramid head, Spirit (Specially Stridor user) and Hag.

Firstly, Pyramid head, he is ######### toxic to go as, because if you tunnel a survivor, It's rip. Also, Mori on the ######### spot? come on. It's even faster then a mori, I think his mori should be reworked.

Second, Spirit (Speciall Stridor), Simply this: If you get a spirit like this: Iron will is USELESS, also, there is no counter, you're going to get ######### either way.

Third, Hag, I think she is balanced, but teleporting as fast as you can is ######### awfull, if you have a good hag, they are going to teleport so fast that you're ######### on the spot and there is pretty much nothing you can do, because her traps can be completly unpredictable. If you want to counter a HAG you need a immersed style, and Immersion is kinda boring ngl.

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Other

Lose line of sight, that's it. That's what a huntress relies on.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Other

Freddy is hands down the most annoying killer rn

• Brandovirus
    Brandovirus Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Doctor

The doctor is annoying but I also don't like Leatherface, because of his power

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options
    Spirit

Chases against Spirit are just plain boring. If she has stridor, you're screwed anyway.

• claudetterealness
    claudetterealness Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Spirit

I actually hate ghost face just because I want to chill most of the time so I'm not very aware and he always makes me jump

• WalkedMoss92
    WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Doctor

Leatherface's, I can't stand them, they take no skill to play and all they do is camp. I have not yet played against a Leatherface who doesn't camp, so it SUCKS being the first person caught in those trials.

(Ignore the doctor vote I have, I meant to put Leatherface.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
    Spirit

Hard to counter though

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Billy

Any killer with instadown capability really. Ghostface, Myers, Billy, Leatherface, a few of the others also have instadown capability with add-ons. But currently, Billy is my least favorite to go against since he has good instadown capability all of the time. I assume that Leatherface will soon be my most hated to go against, since he is buffed in the next patch while Billy is nerfed.

I know alot hate going against Spirit, but I've never really had many issues vs her personally, since I run Iron Will on all of my survivors all of the time. It's a great perk against most killers, but especially against Spirit, since she relies so much on audio while phasing.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 516
    Options
    Other

Hag. Not for any balance reasons but just because whenever I inadvertently step on that first trap, I always ######### my pants

• TheUndeadKing
    TheUndeadKing Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor to me is just so annoying to go up against. The frequent jumpscares, having to snap out of it, not to mention the map he brought with him is my least favorite. Everything doctor has done for me in the game I've hated other than his design

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Other

Ghostface: he made me scream hard😧👌

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor, Spirit, Pig.

I dunno why Pig exactly, but as for doctor and spirit, they are the only killers that manage to stress me out and not in the usual ingame way (but a genuine irl stress response as if I were in actual danger. It's as creepy and uncomfortable as it sounds)

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options
    Other

Freddy, but only marginally more than Spirit. I def lose more to Freddy though.

• jayru
    jayru Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Deathslinger

legion is more problematic than plague tbh

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options
    Other

I disagree, I would much rather go up against a Legion than a Plague any day of the week.

• IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236
    Options
    Deathslinger

In this exact order:

DeathSlinger, Hag, Spirit, Doctor.

---

I would honestly prefer to go against a Forever Freddy instead of DeathSlinger any day.

Counterplay is almost non-existent on PC and I find him more boring than Hag, Spirit, Doctor and Freddy combined.

• isilmerel
    isilmerel Member Posts: 136
    Options
    Other

Hag. Which is going to make the next rift really fun. 😕

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    Options
    Spirit

The lack of information on what she's doing annoys me greatly

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options
    Other

Hag. It's all crouching and camping, the epitome of unfun.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor and Legion, pitty I could only vote for one of them.

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530
    Options
    Huntress

Too many people in red ranks use her. I would rather go against a spirit than her

• Trollfarceur
    Trollfarceur Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Spirit

Spirit, Doctor, Legion, Hag (the ones who place 5 traps under hook)

• BirdFlox
    BirdFlox Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Spirit

definitely the spirit. she's incredibly hard to play against, try to loop her once and you're #########.

• LittilAvindar
    LittilAvindar Member Posts: 255
    Options
    Other

Pyramid Head. His speed seems off the charts, despite people swearing it's only 115%. His carved trail is fine, but the fact that he can literally flood the map with it is a bit ridiculous, and it's buggy as hell. I'll often be working on a gen, nowhere near a trail, and randomly be afflicted. He doesn't have to hook people, negating the ability to use anti-tunneling perks, and even when you are rescued from his cage, it doesn't seem to qualify as a hook (despite it counting as a hook), and so your anti-tunneling perks don't activate. Third hook, regardless of whether you've been caged or not, if you're afflicted, gives him a free Mori. It's not even that he's new anymore. He's just buggy, and is literal Usain Bolt. Considering their changes to Billy and Bubba, though, just through the patch today, it feels like BHVR is forgoing pitting survivors against killers, and instead, is pitting them against cars. Speed, one shot-abilities, built-in moris, etc. At this rate, the next killer should be a haunted bus that can drive through buildings, insta-down players, and back over them for the free kill.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Options
    Other

I really don't care as long as they ain't camping too hard. Patrolling is fine, though.

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 271
    Options

ghostface can shove his knife of his down his booty hole, removing the red stain at quick speed while still being able to attack is Realy annoying, I try and track the red stain while looping for help but he just makes it go *stealth sound*

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657
    Options
    Other

Myers.

If your teammates don't feed him, it's too easy to be an interesting match.

If your teammates do feed him, you just got instagibbed for your teammate's mistakes.

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402
    Options
    Spirit

Honestly I don't hate any killers, I just said spirit because he's a VERY VERY common killer to find and that's a bit annoying, but overall I enjoy playing against the other killers so far.