selling option for items and add ons

NekoGamerX
NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

i feel there should be a selling option for items and add ons on killer and survivor like we sell the add on/item for half cost it help with the grind in the game and we could get rid of add on/items we never use.

Comments

• shanny_boi
    shanny_boi Member Posts: 146
    edited July 2020

Nope. They want the grind in this game to be tedious to get people to play more. The more people playing the game, the better it looks for them. But yes, that would be a cool feature.

• NekoGamerX

thing is the grind in games put people off i got friends who wont touch the game becaue of the grind.

• shanny_boi

Thats one of the problems within DBD. A lot of the grind takes forever and sometimes, it gets to the point where it feels like I'm forcing myself to play just to get something I want.

• shanny_boi

A lot of people will say something along the lines of "We had it harder before the bloodweb rework. The grind is much easier now." Yes, much easier, but still takes forever. Keep it to yourself.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800

I just wish theyd do another bloodweb change like removing perk levels, even more perks in the bloodweb, or selling your items/addons for bloodpoints...anything would help.

• NekoGamerX

i like to get rid of the add on or item i don't use like i have alot of p3 charcaters kill and survivor and a lot useless crap i never use can't get rid of like what we do ones we hit like i don't know how far it go 999 in item or add on.