Thoughts on Ghostface?

I am a survivor main but I do play killer every now and then.

I feel like ghostface is super add-on dependent. I've played him a little bit (but it's been awhile tbh) and hated it. I also feel like he's one of the easiest killers to go against, and I probably haven't played against him in weeks. But what are your thoughts on him? And if you think he needs a buff, what would you do to buff him?

Comments

• Halun
    Halun Member Posts: 177

Maybe I just don't know how to play him well, but I have noticed that if I don't use certain addons with him, I'm almost certain to lose.

I really like him and the character in general, but I don't play him all that much for that reason.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

Personally I think he could be a lot of fun, but I hate having to compete when testing out a killer that I'm not familiar with, which is why I wish dead by daylight had a practice/single player mode.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

He is okay in my opinion. I found him more fun to play than MM but the recovery speed (base) is so long and the add-ons for recovery speed are so fast.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

hes alright. Can be a decently strong killer, but can be frustrating at times with how buggy his shroud is

imo i think hes really boring to play, though. hes just an m1 killer with no power a majority of the time

• I play usually with Xbox controller, and I tend to miss alot of attacks. Which makes Ghostface/Legion into M1 machines for me.

So I don't play them. i wish BHVR would address this.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

The least fun killer to play against by far. I actually hate this killer.

Like old Freddy he can be fun to play as ironically just due to how broken he feels.

The sloppy/thana/nurses build is cancer. Deffo a hook suicide on that one

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

I love Ghostface. Top 5 favourite Killers.

He's pretty strong and fun.

He's fun to go against.

His addons are some of the worst, they desperately need reworks.

Maybe there could be addons that make the sounds he makes quieter in Night Shroud, there could be a short delay to the "Marked" prompt for Survivors, maybe Victim's Detailed Routine could be like Scratched Mirror but only for an Obsession, since Night Shroud is much easier to put up compared to Scratched Mirror.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

I got bored of him. He is such a boring killer to play with one of the lowest skill caps. Stalking is very situational, and you will get like one person exposed per match if you're lucky. He is just a m1 killer that doesn't have much to his power, and I would much rather play wraith.

• timbologna
    timbologna Member Posts: 348

I dont think survivors should be notified when they're exposed. ill take my time stalking only to have them scatter as soon as i see their heartbeats

• grassdirtsky
    grassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

Ghost face is add-on dependent, he needs the addons that decrease the power cooldown, he's fun to play and playing against him is fun too, but he's basically a killer with no map pressure and a very occasional insta down, his power allows him to get easy hits and his crouching is good for mindgames, I don't know how I would buff him though

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Hes a lot of fun, I just wish he wasn't so addon dependent.

• Pittelli_Money
    Pittelli_Money Member Posts: 9
  • ratsmacker
    ratsmacker Member Posts: 44

Im especially confused because I'm literally implying that I think ghostface needs a buff?? Like I'm for the killers side rn LOl

• CyanideBlaze
    CyanideBlaze Member Posts: 143

Sometimes people who play killer will see the words "survivor main" and then burst so many blood vessels all at once, their brains get oxygen deprived.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

my 2nd most annoying killer to VS but I dont think they should nerf him I just cant stand him or his power.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I'm a sucker for The Ghost Face (TM) personally.

• GoodJobGuys92
    GoodJobGuys92 Member Posts: 102

I like him, pretty basic, but I like the stealth n maybe scaring some people. Just wish they'd make his power recover faster.

• derppug
    derppug Member Posts: 239

He's fun to play against. Even when he smashes, it does not feel frustrating in a way that Freddy does.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Game is too fast to stalk with him, but playing with your terror radius, cloaking and such makes him fun to play. As long as you're not on a flat map he's good at yanking people off gens.