Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why are Lauries so toxic and rude?

I think I have only met 1 Laurie who was just trying to survive and play the game...the rest are so mean, with their teabagging and looping and waiting at a pallet to use a flashlight and them being the ones to dc. 

I love Laurie Strode and I want to show mercy to Lauries but they keep giving me a reason to slug them or camp them. 

Best Answers

Answers

• DinoCannibal69
    DinoCannibal69 Member Posts: 25
    Mori that Laurie; they're cancer and need to die asap.
  • priscillaH
    priscillaH Member Posts: 14
    I always kill mom jeans a.k.a Laurie first because every single one I’ve had lately is teabagging / trying to blind me all the time instead of actually fixing things. Let them pop a few gens idc, that blonde floozy is the first to go. 
  • grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    @priscillaH you realize that’s sort of racist attacking hair color that is natural. Just saying 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited September 2018
    grtf47 said:
    @priscillaH you realize that’s sort of racist attacking hair color that is natural. Just saying 
    Shut up and devour some poor kids soul elsewhere, ginger!

*Takes out crucifix*
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    Every time I have played the most toxic players were playing as either Nea or Claudette as of late.  I even had encountered a toxic Jake and Dwight.
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    edited September 2018

Laurie is the Claudette in 2018.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

I main laurie and I wasn't toxic until killers alwas targeted and camped me to my death, then I became toxic.

It's a circle. I usually try to prevent playing laurie because she is hated so much for some reason now.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@MegMain98 said:
    I don’t see many Laurie players that are rude and show BM. I see more. CLAUDETTE players who wanna act like they are the best players in the world then D/C when you see them clearly hiding in a bush or in a corner.

IKR

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718
    mcNuggets said:

I main laurie and I wasn't toxic until killers alwas targeted and camped me to my death, then I became toxic.

It's a circle. I usually try to prevent playing laurie because she is hated so much for some reason now.

DS does that to a killer.
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Laurie is an angel.

I always let her get the hatch.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Because they use her for Decisive Strike and it's often the most toxic people who use that perk. I mean the perk itself is annoying but I think the hate for it is even worse since it's always the most toxic, teabagging people who use the perk. You never get nice players using it.

• Zabs
    Zabs Member Posts: 13
    edited September 2018

As a Laurie Main, I'm sorry if such Lauries every done that to you, they're the bane of Laurie main's existence, which is saddening...
    As, a Laurie Main that mainly uses her 3 perk, you can still easily find me with OoO even after i used DS and killed me to death, but hey, most of those toxic kids just want one of laurie's powers.

Also Yes, Laurie is an angel(and/or a babysitter[says so in her lore]) if ofcourse the killer runs Dying Light then the light of an angel dies..

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Mori that Laurie; they're cancer and need to die asap.
    Michael approves (+15)