Clown Rework Idea

Options
CrusaderNella
CrusaderNella Member Posts: 331
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

Quality of Life changes: Remove the noises and grunt sounds The Clown makes while vaulting.

THE AFTERPIECE TONIC:

Tap or press and hold the Power button to launch a Bottle of The Afterpiece Tonic.

Upon contact, the Bottle will break, emitting a Gas Cloud that will intoxicate any Survivors within its Area of Effect.

• Intoxicated Survivors will suffer from the following afflictions:
    • Impaired vision.
    • Involuntary coughing.
    • Reduced Movement speed (-15 %).
    • Unable to perform Fast Vaults.
  • The afflictions linger for 2 seconds upon leaving the Gas Cloud.

Press and hold the Active Ability button for 1 Second to replenish 1 Bottle of The Afterpiece Tonic.

A direct hit from the Bottle will interrupt a Survivor's interaction with other Survivors or Props and will slow the survivor down for a additional 5%.

I'm not all that sure what to do with the add-on to be honest. But Otz did give me a idea for a new Irradecent Add-on for The Honky Boi.

The Irradecent Bottle

• Moderately reduces The Afterpiece Tonic Gas' Area of Effect.
  • Moderately decreases Intoxicated Effect duration, unless the Survivor is hit directly by a bottle.
  • If a Generator is directly hit by a bottle, the generator will start regressing.
  • While Intoxicated, Survivors can not repair a Generator.

Post edited by CrusaderNella on

Comments

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    edited July 2020
    Options

Being unable to throw down pallets when intoxicated means that you'd be completely defenseless as a survivor. I am heavily against this part.

Clown needs buffs, yes, but I think a few smaller ones would be better than a rework. An example would be to remove the vaulting/breaking noises Clown has. For some reason, he's the only Killer who does and it really ruins his mind-game potential. Another example, that'd also help with his mind-gaming, would be to make intoxicated survivors be unable to see the red stain.

• Aaliyah
    Aaliyah Member Posts: 52
    Options

Well playing Clown is like playing dbd on very hard mode. gl my guy

• CrusaderNella
    CrusaderNella Member Posts: 331
    Options