Manga or anime killer?

hanibel
hanibel Member Posts: 164

On the devs little survey they are looking into getting killer and survivors from different types of literature but what kind of manga/anime killer or survivor would fit in the dbd universe leave your answer down below

Comments

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

doraemon

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Does Dark Souls count as an anime?

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 957

Any of the Tokyo Ghoul would be interesting but then again. Aren't anime/manga characters lightning fast types. Unlike the walking strut of DbD? How would they tone them down?

• infinity_on_switch
    infinity_on_switch Member Posts: 34

Berserk... Any of the apostles as killer.

• Financial_Stability
    Financial_Stability Member Posts: 466

Bro what's going to be the killer? The cute kid or some calligraphy apparition?

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706

As long it's not some random waifu with over exagerated proportions.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    edited July 2020
  • BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

I honestly don't know what anime characters would fit. I like horror manga but I can never get my hands on it. The only thing I could think of is one of the homonculi from FMA. I think the problem really is with how over the top anime usually is. Having a killer that just punches a survivor into the wall and collapsing a building on them or have them power all the way up would be hilarious though.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

@BubbaMain64 I would die for Lust to be a killer :( and the older Eldric Brother to be Survivor. I'd pay instantly!

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

I was honestly thinking Gluttony but all of them except maybe Greed could work. I just don't know how they would translate anime into DBD appearance wise. I'm sure they'd go for something between their anime look and a human look.

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

Junji Ito or Corpse Party.

• NoahsRIK
    NoahsRIK Member Posts: 18

Maybe something from my hero? Like tomura or someone else from group.

• PortiMeo
    PortiMeo Member Posts: 40

This would be the first DLC I wouldn't buy

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Handsome Squidward, specifically from the "If Spongebob where an Anime" videos.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528

An investigator or tolka or kanaki. Idk if I spelled it wrong lmao

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

Reading through the comments here, am I the only one who has no idea what most of these names or words mean?

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306

A killer from parasite would be interesting.

Imagine your repairing agent and then seeing a mega walk up to and pause, you stare at her thinking "classic meghead" and jump back on a gen, only to see her head split and stretch into bladed, worm, arm thingy and get attacked. Oh God that scare the crap out outta me.

Now imagining it made me laugh nevermind.

• Karaage
    Karaage Member Posts: 340

You made me think of adding Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World characters to the game.

As Survivor: Natsuki Subaru - it wouldn't feel weird to see him die over and over.

As Killer: we could add the Assassin Girl or Cult Leader as Killers, but I was thinking more of getting Legendary Skins of Rem and Ram for Oni.

• Scratchy
    Scratchy Member Posts: 2

i don't think an anime/manga killer is going to be added but..

A chapter of Gakkou Gurashi!/School Live! where the survivor has a mental breakdown due to a zombie apocalypse and tried to survive with a false hope is not bad at all.So probably Yuki Takeya has the survivor and Zombie Megu-Nee as a killer.The map probably must be the school megurigaoka when it's ruined due to the apocalypse.The problem with this is the series are not very popular,because most people stop watching it in chapter 1 thinking it is a cliche serie with kawaii girls making things funny with nothing goes wrong,also the anime adaptation are pretty bad because change a bit the story,but the manga are much better.

In Any case i don't see this can be happened.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

A FMAB chapter would be everything I didn’t know I needed in this game. Gluttony could be a terrifying killer to face. I’m assuming in terms of implementing anime / manga into the game they would just try to imagine how that character would look if they were live action. They could also use the words ‘inspired by’ so that it gives them a bit more freedom when it comes to the design.