we're gonna farm forever

this one perk ruin my game experience in a couple of days, I'm good at survivor never caught in the first place good at the juke the killer but afterward some people with bp build with "we're gonna live forever" the player just unhooked me when killer near me, hooked again and unhooked right front of killer and die at the end. these kids don't wait for killer go away from the hook they just sitting behind a hook and try to save quick as possible without borrowed time. now, this is happening in raw matches sometimes. people just need there bp they don't care about you. my question is where is your team play you just did good player out of this game and now you all screwed. in my last game idiot meg just farming me for his live forever stacks she just did two times unhook me while killer just standing there.i'm not mad for perk but they need to how to use so why devs add safe hook rescue points. I here to say don't ruin someone's gameplay with your stupidity farming build. play safe play well adios.

Comments

• d4zed
    d4zed Member Posts: 5

Probably the same people who join you on a 80% repaired gen, just to fail a skill check, speed burst away and getting you hooked by the killer.

But yes, a lot of survivors don't realise, that getting unhooked in front of the killer basically ends your game pretty fast. Maybe "we're gonna live forever" should only stack with a safe hook?

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    That's why I am the kindest person in the world and run We'll Make It, Borrowed Time and WGLF. 
    Loveme. 
  • classy_nea
    classy_nea Member Posts: 16

they not trying to save they trying to kill you in a fast way. why you do farm when you know you not gone escape - these type of people killing their teammates and others players game ruined by the one guy.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

The problem is that bp for the teamfraction does not reward teamplay. If several people come close to a hooked survivor, one started to sprint to get the points instead of anyone else, even if they notify the killer, set of hag traps or whatever.

Several of the team-actions should be rewarded to the team that is near (and/or engaged with the killer), to reward teamplay. at the moment, you have to do it all instead of your teammates to earn the points. That is an incentive to farm your fellow surviors. Also, bonus for survival should depend on the number of surviving players, not just your own.

• palotheas
    palotheas Member Posts: 118
    Brawler said:
    That's why I am the kindest person in the world and run We'll Make It, Borrowed Time and WGLF. 
    Loveme. 
    Me too! Empathy works really well with it too.