Ban toxic behaviours or add permanent chat disable, please

str4dlin
str4dlin Member Posts: 5

I have been playing for 30 hours and the only thing I have found in terms of players is a toxic community that only has insults and complaints at the end of the game.

Despite the fact that I laugh at most of the comments, the situation is tiresome and repetitive. I don't see myself holding certain immature comments for long. In just 5 days I have already tried to disable the chat to avoid having to hear crying, insults or toxic comments. But it can not be done.

I promise to report toxic people if action is going to be taken but I don't think it's easy. So I think an option is needed to disable chat entirely and not have to inadvertently read these people.

Comments

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

The chat of the end game should get it out. No longer an excuse to leave it there because applications can already be sent. The truth is that if they remove it, this will greatly solve the toxicity.

• MomoMoon
    MomoMoon Member Posts: 40

Or you can leave once the match is over ?? not read chat? that's what i do because i get second hand embarrassment when people are being toxic to each other