Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Dear survivors

Dear survivors,

If you see that the killer is standing around afk and giving you a free win, please take it and leave the game instead of tbagging and trolling the afk killer.

I really dont want to be that guy that DCs with all the BP offerings at the moment, but if you hold me hostage, then I will DC in order to derank.

A fellow killer :wink:

Comments

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

When i see a killer camping in the basement with insidious or a myers waiting patiently as AFK.. I will admit.. that i like to convince and bring a teammate down.. and body block them for the lols.. the whole time giggling while they panic and get smacked by the killer haha.. then the two of us bring a third one down and giggle all over again haha

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    Dear killer, maybe you shouldn’t be afk and be ready when the game starts. If you’re stuck then I understand. 
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@grtf47 said:
    Dear killer, maybe you shouldn’t be afk and be ready when the game starts. If you’re stuck then I understand. 

The OP is talking about when the game is over and both doors are open and survivors just stay in the game for an extra 5 minutes for no reason..

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    Oh yea I understand the frustration. If the killer played fair then it’s better to just leave but if there was tunneling etc then I am always open to be the tee bagging Meg main that I am.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    Dear survivors,

If you see that the killer is standing around afk and giving you a free win, please take it and leave the game instead of tbagging and trolling the afk killer.

I really dont want to be that guy that DCs with all the BP offerings at the moment, but if you hold me hostage, then I will DC in order to derank.

you do know that this is against the game rules right?

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

When I see an AFK killer, I just stand near to get more boldness points, nothing against the killer or anything, if they chase me I'll leave.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    Dear survivors,

you do know that this is against the game rules right?

DCing you mean? Yeah I know, but the DC rate is so ridiculously high that you will never reach it by deranking.

EVen their biggest fog streamer (survivor main) that is supported by BHVR deranks regualrly by DCing :wink:

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@Zanfer said:

@grtf47 said:

The OP is talking about when the game is over and both doors are open and survivors just stay in the game for an extra 5 minutes for no reason..

reason why I always bring Whispers.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Sarief said:

@Zanfer said:

@grtf47 said:

reason why I always bring Whispers.

true