Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's the best build to get Evil Incarnate achievement?

Just bought Myers. Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    I did it with

BBQ
    Nurses
    Overcharge
    Save the best for last

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    What is this trophy for?
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    Ruin
    PWYF
    Dying light
    Deerstalker

First thing to do is simply get your stacks of PWYF and reach EW3 asap. Do NOT attack anyone until you reach EW3 because you're just wasting time. The kill action doesn't take away your stacks of PWYF. Use deerstalker because you want to down the third person and leave them until you kill the fourth or you will have issues with survivors getting the hatch and ruining your 4k. Kill the fourth and then find the downed survivor and let him off your shoulder so you can kill him as well. 

Will bringing an ebony mori with fragrant turf of hair+J. Myers memorial count as an achievement? I was thinking of hooking them all once and then slugging and mori while in tier 3

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    edited September 2018

Well basically you want to slow down the game as much as possible.
    Ruin
    Overcharge
    Play with your food
    whispers/bs/m&a

• @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    Ruin
    PWYF
    Dying light
    Deerstalker

First thing to do is simply get your stacks of PWYF and reach EW3 asap. Do NOT attack anyone until you reach EW3 because you're just wasting time. The kill action doesn't take away your stacks of PWYF. Use deerstalker because you want to down the third person and leave them until you kill the fourth or you will have issues with survivors getting the hatch and ruining your 4k. Kill the fourth and then find the downed survivor and let him off your shoulder so you can kill him as well. 

Will bringing an ebony mori with fragrant turf of hair+J. Myers memorial count as an achievement? I was thinking of hooking them all once and then slugging and mori while in tier 3

Yes, you can use add-ons. You NEED to in order to get this achievement. Use fragrant tuft and judith's tombstone for infinite tier 3. That's what I meant about doing nothing but stalking until you hit EW3 because you will need to fully stalk 3 people to get it going and do8ng anything else is wasting time. Sorry, I should have been more clear at first. PWYF counters the speed debuff you get from the tombstone and makes it much easier to catch survivors. Ebony mori is overkill and not necessary.