How Mandatory Is A Slowdown Perk For Killers?

Options
2»

Comments

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526
    Options

On Michael who is my favorite killer, I tend to only run Pop as my slow down perk. But if I'm memeing, I don't really need it if I'm using certain add-ons.

Actually almost every killer I play I use pop on. It's not entirely needed except maybe on Legion. But it's a perk that I feel rewards me for playing well.

On Demogorgon, I actually run Ruin, and Pop. Kind of a weird combo since they don't synergize with each other. But, I find I chase people off gens fairly often with Demo, especially with his portals leading me towards gens. When Ruin eventually does disappear, I have pop as back up.

There are chase builds I run sometimes, that is like, Spirit Fury, Enduring, Bamboozle, and Brutal Strength. It's actually really fun using. However...the blood point loss from not having BBQ kind of hurts, and I tend to get a bit more tunnel vision than normal using it. And not having one of them for BBQ kind of makes it feel incomplete to me.

• ResidentDoctorMain
    ResidentDoctorMain Member Posts: 51
    Options

Resident Doctor Main here,

I like to use Overcharge mixed with Thrilling Tremors to give me some extra map pressure. It usually gives me at least a single kill. Sincerely,

Resident Doctor Main

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options
  • 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

As much mandatory as getting 4k.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

It really depends on the killer, but every killer needs some way to slow down the gens. Even my best killer, Legion, needs Pop to even have a good chance, and even then, needs a lot of practice and strategy to even get a snowball going.