Realms and Maps.

Options
Taiga
Taiga Member Posts: 368

The map selection shouldn’t be random. The map should always be the home map of the killer, for example if you play as the Spirit or the Oni you get send to the Yamaoka estate except if an offering is being used. 

I know this might sound boring for the killer at first but it’s also a great way for them to get more knowledge about the maps and maybe the maps could even be balanced around the killers power. It just always feels very wrong to me seeing killers like the plague in the laboratory. The atmosphere also gets scarier if the map and the killer match. 

This would also reduce the chance to be send to the same map all the time if you play survivor. Killers who don’t have a personal map like the Cannibal or Ghostface could still get random maps like they do now. 

What do you think?

Comments

• Frareid88
    Frareid88 Member Posts: 276
    Options

Yeah that is a pretty good idea. Then no one would ever go PH as the map is balls

• Flarefire_Xx
    Flarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353
    Options

Hate the idea, I do not wanna play on the same map constantly if I’m doing lots with a certain killer, the game gets boring quick enough

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

No. It would be abused too much. Nobody literally would wanted to play as Myers, because of the Haddonfield spawn.

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464
    Options

That's an absolutely horrible idea. Not only would it get boring as all #########, certain killers like Michael or Demo would literally never be played because their maps are horrible for killer. Plus half the killers in the game would be confined to one single map. Even if that map was somehow balanced towards the killer, it would be tremendously boring.

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571
    Options

No please, as an Oni main I would hate to be sent to yamaoka every damn time, especially with p3 claudies and jakes (the guy is a chameleon in that map, believe me).

• ResidentDoctorMain
    ResidentDoctorMain Member Posts: 51
    Options

Resident Doctor Main here,

It's a good idea, but I don't want to have to bring a map offering instead of a Gateau every time I play as a killer that isn't Doc. Sincerely,

Resident Doctor Main