Comeback for the DeathGarden mask's?

OneWay49
OneWay49 Member Posts: 4

Hello dear DBD community,

I Talked in the support about the Runner Mask for Meg and they told me that if the interest of enougth people is there, they maybe would think about it maybe releasing it again :D

You could of get these mask's by having DeathGarden, but sadly that game came to it's ending.

Let me know what you think about bringing back these nice mask's :D

Have a nice day and stay safe!

OneWay

Comeback for the DeathGarden mask's? 37 votes

Cool Idea!
67%
KatzengottOkkonerGodzillaAteMyCatWalker_of_the_fog_96RullisiRaven014SaitamfedDetailedDetrimentpichumudkipGreenPufferFishScary_Punk_GhostnimesulideGothicPrincessOwlzeycheetocultleaderCephalon_Lebronbm33azameSketchyPenguinPior_Morte 25 votes
Nahh, don't do it
8%
[Deleted User]Fiv55SilentSpectre 3 votes
I don't care
24%
Seiko300F60_31Dimekanarchy753NekoGamerXAhoyWolfEliteManny7Awkward_FiendTotemsCleanser 9 votes

Comments

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    I don't care

I was a huge fan of deathgarden and was sorely disappointed it was never given the opportunity to reach its full potential. I've already buried the game in the past and I'd have little hope if they tried to re-re-release it.

Also, if I'm not mistaken I thought these masks were made free and accessible to everyone after the game died?

• SkullKid
    SkullKid Member Posts: 46

You can still get the masks by "owning" Deathgarden, I got them like a month ago.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Cool Idea!

Yep, just download it, turn it on once, and then log into DBD. I got it maybe 4 months ago.

• Sir_Bassington
    Sir_Bassington Member Posts: 229

I got mine without downloading deathgarden. just own it. its free too.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277
    I don't care

he maybe talking about people on console who can't get it i mean i say release the 2 cosmetics on switch ps4 xbox wont hurt anything.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Cool Idea!

All the consoles gangs want it.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165
    Cool Idea!

Be nice to get them on ps4.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Cool Idea!

Console... never had the chance to get them. A lot like Legacy, actually. The game was never on Console, so the cosmetics were never available for console.

Legacy was never available on console either, yet I would like a chance to earn those.

My key thing is that I would like to earn those instead of being given those.

• OneWay49
    OneWay49 Member Posts: 4
    Cool Idea!

How can I get it? I'm on PC and I can't get it anywhere and on steam it got deleted.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    edited July 2020
    Cool Idea!

I bought Deathgarden and have those masks. I think it will be cool for those who doesn't own it now that Deathgarden isn't alive anymore.

I am very sad of deathgarden, I really loved the idea and concept, I do hope someday it will come back.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Cool Idea!

I bought deathgarden so that I can get the masks. The gameplay felt unfinished and random at the point I was trying it but at least I got what I paid for; the masks. Meg's especially is really cute, rare. Then some while after Behaviour decides to just make it available for everybody so I just got basically scammed here. Now everybody's wearing them and not so special anymore. How fun.

• Brandovirus
    Brandovirus Member Posts: 20

I mean I would be all for it if they brought them to console too cause I play on Xbox One

• ResidentDoctorMain
    ResidentDoctorMain Member Posts: 51
    Cool Idea!

Resident Doctor Main here,

I'm pretty sure it's called "Deathgarden: Bloodhunt" now. I might be mistaken, however. Sincerely,

Resident Doctor Main

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Cool Idea!

"If the interest is there." People have wanted these masks to come back since the game shut down.