DEAD HARD or BOND?

Options
Andevrr
Andevrr Member Posts: 32

I have already decided the 3 perks for this build.

Borrowed, DStrike, & Adrenaline.

Which is the better perk for my 4th slot. Mostly for 4-man swf.

The reason i ask is because i use dead hard on every build for distance to reach pallets and windows

, but when I play with my friends, i am constantly running the killer towards my team. Which they get really mad about.

Thoughts?

(you could recommend another 4th perk, but please DONT tell me to take out any of the current 3.)

DEAD HARD or BOND? 50 votes

Dead Hard
56%
Seiko300DimekBoosted_Dwightdoitagain_xTudorTaigaanonymous31337EliteManny7jadssGreentheNinjaSilentSpectreDawnMadGothicPrincessDarkHunter99Awkward_FiendSkullKidnotstarboardPior_Morte Antares2332JustZed32 28 votes
Bond
44%
InjiDaDevilsSkirtanarchy753butilovepizzahutDetailedDetriment[Deleted User]TodgeweihtSebaOutbreakPainaaznfruitboiiBloodyHatchetBassTramcheetocultleaderCephalon_LebronCinnabon488TotemsCleanserMusicNerd_TCSaucynuggets43SwitcherooZephanUnbound 22 votes

Comments

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    Options
    Dead Hard

Detective's Hunch is really good for swf and solo (goodbye noed) <3

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Dead Hard

Well, if you communicate constantly with your team, dead hard will be best as you can ask where your team8s are, and lead the killer away from them and do more distance, if that is not the case I recommend more "BOND".

• ResidentDoctorMain
    ResidentDoctorMain Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Bond

Resident Doctor Main here,

That's mainly advice for SWF. Solo Queue Dead Hard isn't really that good an idea. Plus if you have Tier 3 Bond, you can maneuver your way outside the range of the other survivors. Sincerely,

Resident Doctor Main

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options
    Bond

Bond since your problem is running the killer towards folks and Dead Hard is dependent on ping. Aftercare would also fit since you're running BT, and you'd have a map wide eye on them. Provided you're good at not getting hooked and doing some unhooking.

• Mr_MoneyInTheBank
    Mr_MoneyInTheBank Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Dead Hard

Dead hard is better

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Dead Hard

DH is something that I ALWAYS carry in my build and I never regret it. I am faithful to that perk.

#DEADHARD4LIFE

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    Options
    Dead Hard

Bond while in SoloQ and DH while in SWF (also that's a toxic build)

• BloodyHatchet
    BloodyHatchet Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Bond

Out of the two, bond is my favorite. Dead hard isn't reliable and bond helps no matter what and gives you good info that's needed.

• MottledElm
    MottledElm Member Posts: 85
    Options
    Dead Hard

You really don't need deadhard in a 4 man SWF, you can just tell each other where you are

• MottledElm
    MottledElm Member Posts: 85
    Options
    Dead Hard

You really don't need bond in a 4 man SWF, you can just tell each other where you are

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Options
    Bond

Depending on ping, dedicated servers, all that good stuff dead hard can be hard to use at times where bond will always be helpful

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options
    Bond

This would be a more difficult choice if it were Bond vs Sprint Burst, but Dead Hard is trash so the choice is easy.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Dead Hard

Tell ya friends to suck it up and git gud

Don't cater to their booty whims

• JustZed32
    JustZed32 Member Posts: 213
    Options
    Dead Hard

Why would you ever use bond in swf, like... I mean, you pretty much know position.... And, as many here, i'd prefer sprintburst then dead hard. Yeah...

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options
    Bond

Bond and better together for me are amazing because I am a solo queue main. These 2 perks make solo queue a lot of fun. Dead hard is something I use regularly as well.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    Options
    Dead Hard

If you are playing as a SWF and running the killer to your team that's a communication problem you guys have that needs to be fixed, Bond would just be a band-aid. Its always good to have one exhaustion perk with you.