A neat pig buff

Options
Funguu
Funguu Member Posts: 88

Take away the growl when charging the lunge, and also once connection is made with the lunge it applies deep wounds.

Comments

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

No, I'm tired of this "deep wound" status affect. Its so annoying.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I could see one of her add ons doing the deep wounds gimmick. She already has rbts for slow down deep wounds might be to much at base

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

There are two Killers that I don't think should have access to Deep Wounds: Doctor and Pig. Doctor because of how you can't mend until you snap out of it, and Pig because Deep Wounds can legitimately screw over someone with an active RBT.

• Funguu
    Funguu Member Posts: 88
    Options

I see all are saying no to the deep wounds, so a yes for no growl then??

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

No, pig needs a complete rework.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I am kinda sorta in favor of the growl change. Maybe only moving it closer to the dash start would be safer, but maybe removing it outright could be an add-on or something.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Idk about NO growl, i mean im good with it but I can see why it might be an issue removing it completely. I do think it should be shorter though, like slightly less reaction time.

• Nysos
    Nysos Member Posts: 19
    Options

Personally I think rule no. 2 should be based powers survivors shouldn't see the boxes unless the rbt is active. I think the growl is fine but she should crouch as fast as GF.