Tips

BubMickey07
BubMickey07 Member Posts: 312

Hi just made this account been playing dbd for a while now and now made an account on here! So for my first ever one I would like to make one for tips (I suck so I don't have any lol) so put some tips to help out others so they can do better.

Thank you.

Comments

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290

See a dull totem? Cleanse it! Always assume noed lol

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

Make sure you're always doing something productive. Gens, totems, healing, distracting, chests, being chased - as a survivor keep busy. If you just stay hidden doing nothing, it's only a matter of time for the killer to end an otherwise dull game.

As survivor, also remember running everywhere is not a good tactic unless you're sure the killer is nowhere to be seen. Walking to keep yourself safe, so long as you're heading or looking for an objective, is clever play.

As killer, do not get distracted by the clicky-clicky or teabagging brigade. Ignore them and go for another. 2 reasons: 1) Those may be the best players. Find a weaker one and hook them - use the weaker player as bait to get the stronger ones. 2) Ignoring them can annoy them. Annoyed people let the emotions get the better of their skill. Emotions = mistakes.

Hope those help!

• ResidentDoctorMain
    ResidentDoctorMain Member Posts: 51

Resident Doctor Main here,

People almost always use noed at low ranks since it's a set of training wheels, per-say. Just, always clean those dull totems since they already give you 1K BP. Sincerely,

Resident Doctor Main

Gen Rushing is annoying, but a viable strategy.