Who would you love to see added into the game

Options
skippyeite
skippyeite Member Posts: 4

Who would you love to see added into the game 38 votes

Pennywisee
21%
xTudorkylerabdcgamer10nimesulidePior_MorteFran1994FobboAndevrrAlphaCentauri 8 votes
Chucky
18%
DaDevilsSkirtdoitagain_EliteManny7bm33DariusB92depressed_bean89kitty_love 7 votes
Any others?
60%
icemancatMister_xDMiniPixelsDimekTaigaDr_LoomismrpiesellerSebaOutbreakPainatenoresaxMusicalhexGothicPrincessBabyyy_BoyyAwkward_FienddugmanBirdFlox Antares2332HarleyQuinnNoireStuffNightmare_Wall 23 votes

Comments

• Babyyy_Boyy
    Babyyy_Boyy Member Posts: 444
    Options
    Any others?

A ninja killer such as Ermac, Sub-Zero, Scorpion from mortal Kombat.

• icemancat
    icemancat Member Posts: 149
    Options
    Any others?

Another original killer

• Fran1994
    Fran1994 Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Pennywisee

I really love IT (the book) and.. despite i know Pennywise is not a darn clown, and would be best suited and represented by a shapeshifting killer... Bring the darn clown and make em all float!

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options
    Any others?

Boogeyman

pumpkin Head

Pinhead

The thing

maybe the Blob. That would be tricky.

someone who places mines. That would be funny.

• Octobersmoke
    Octobersmoke Member Posts: 37
    Options

Ok so, everyone wants Pennywise, I see it all over the place. That would be cool, but I just don't think it's the most exciting option.

Sticking with Stephen King, though, the two coolest options imo would have to be The Shining, with Jack Torrance as a killer and the Overlook Hotel as a map, with maybe half of the maze being accessible and the other half being blocked off by piles of snow, that way you'd have to go inside the hotel and into the maze to access gens.

The other amazing option that not as many people probably know of, would be The Master, or Mr. Barlow from Salem's Lot, which is my favorite Stephen King Story. Having Barlow as the only vampire killer would be awesome, and tbh he just looks like something that belongs in dbd. If you don't know who Mr. Barlow/The Master is, please google him and check it out. Having him as a killer and Salem's Lot as a map would maybe even be better than The Shining.

Both of those are on the top of my wishlist, and if I had to pick out of the two from this thread I would definitely say Pennywise over Chucky.

Tbh, I think Leprechaun, Predator, Alien, and Jeepers Creepers would all be great additions as well, though I believe there might be some kind of sexual assault charge against the creator of The Creeper? Not sure, but I think I heard something about that.

• Itan917
    Itan917 Member Posts: 1
    Options

According to me Pennywise and Chucky should be added for Halloween, a recommendation, I know that some will not agree but they should introduce the game to "Springtrap" from the video game "Five Nights at Freddy´s" as he is a psychotic child killer caught in the body of an animatronic, that makes it original in my opinion.

In turn, this would attract a new community to dead by daylight. I do not know if this request will be read but I will leave it just in case it is all :v...

postscript: they could consider the monster from the movie the thing.

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    Options
    Any others?

Xenomorph

• ResidentDoctorMain
    ResidentDoctorMain Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Any others?

Sam from Trick 'r Treat would be cool.

• RIPLegion
    RIPLegion Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Any others?

Idk I’m just not really into penny wise or chucky

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options
    Any others?

A Supernatural DLC pack

• Sam and Dean Wincester. Perks "Brotherly Love" that buffs the obsession, and "Angel Blade" that is an exhaustion perk which you can activate while standing next to the killer to do a melee attack to stun them. (Kind of like Decisive Strike but an activated attack versus a skill check that automatically happens while carried.)
    • Lucifer or the Yellow Eyed Demon as the killer. Abilities could be fast travel on the map as smoke and Possessing survivors briefly to make them attack each other or break generators or pallets.
    • The Bunker as the map

• mrpieseller
    mrpieseller Member Posts: 134
    Options
    Any others?

Supernatural DLC. Please and thank you. I would love to see Sam and Dean in this game, and honestly expect them to do it one day

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Any others?

Jaws.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    Any others?

Xenodoggo for the win!

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088