55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54
edited July 2020 in Off-topic

Chapter: Diseased Hostility

map: Harran Harran

survivor: Kyle Crane

killer: The Hostile - Night Hunter

weapon: claws

power: intellectual advancement

you have the ability to shoot grappling tentacles out of the palms of your hands. When you activate this power you can launch these tentacles onto a object in the distance to grapple and lunge to it. This ability can go a medium distance and can be used to lunge over pallets and windows twice as fast as normal and pull and leap yourself over them quickly. The main usage for this power is to get onto higher grounds while you are on a lower lare and then get to that range as soon as possible. After using this a ability it has a 60 second cooldown before being once again reusable. If you hit a survivor while in this mode they will be put into dying state and you can grapple onto them which decreases the survivors speed by 20% as long as the tentacles are on them however you do not pull them towards you and you get pulled onto them.

secondary power: mutation

you have 4 different stages of mutation and start at 1, this changes your appearance, strength and speed. You can boost your stages by completing specific objectives towards the survivors. To get up to the next stage you need to get up to a 100% scale for your mutation meter. Hitting a survivor enhances this by 15%, breaking a pallet enhances it by 10%, when a survivor breaks a totem it rises by 20%, every time a survivor completes a generator it is enhanced by 30% and when a survivor fails a skill check for a generator or healing that enhances your stage number by 15%. Stage 1 makes you start out slightly smaller than the normal survivor, pale and skinny and you are 10% slower than the survivors and you have a small terror radius. Stage 2 increases your terror radius by 5%, increases your size and makes you less skinny along with a 14% speed boost however intellectual advancement still does not put survivors in dying state also pallet breaking time is decreased by 17% and window jump time is decreased by 10%. Stage 3 significantly increases your size, increases your speed by 13%, decreases hit cooldown by 9%, reduces pallet breaking time by 17% and decreased window jump time by 16%. Stage 4 greatly increases your size, increases your speed by 22%, allows you to jump windows significantly faster than survivors and reduces pallet breaking speed by 20%.

perks:

malicious thirst: the thirst for blood causes you to feel the adrenaline of murder and agony. After a survivor escapes your terror radius and you hit them once when you come across the same survivor they will come across a very likely vision for there demise. When you come across the same survivor under these circumstances your speed is increased by 18% and your hit cooldown is decreased by 40% for 16 seconds.

predatory instinct: your skilled instincts allow you to use your natural abilities to track your prey throughout the environment. after 2 generators have been completed you will release an unearthly howl that reveals the aura of all survivors within a 34 meter range for 5 seconds however this increases your terror radius by 34% for the same amount of time.

thermal vision: as a predator you must stay alert and look closely at the details of your environment to stalk your vulnerable prey. When looking in a single direction for 5 seconds the visibility range is adjusted by 34%.

Add-ons

Intellectual advancement: when lunging onto a survivor or hit them while latching onto something they will be insta downed on impact and instantly break pallets.

obtain an increased hooking range by 30%.

mutation: all stat increases get 15% added to what you already gained before using the add-on

Post edited by 55timballoons on

Comments

• RIPLegion
    RIPLegion Member Posts: 50

the Grappling seems quite overpowered but other then that it seems pretty good. I was wondering if I could design the look of the killer but I’d you would rather me not I won’t :)

• 55timballoons
    55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54

@RiP, sure feel free to do that because I am not very good at drawing. I appreciate you looking at my concept for the fact it is a hobby of mine and my success is not doing very good in some subjects of my life so appreciation makes my day.

• RIPLegion

Kk thanks for letting me know. It’s pretty late right now so I’ll duly set later. It may not be done for a couple of days but hopefully you will like it when it’s done

• RIPLegion

Seriously though the grapple hands seem like a really cool idea but maybe make the one shot with them a separate ability or an add on or something. Anyway keep up the good work. 👍