Chapter Concept and Poster: Alien Vs Predator

Options
ATJude80
ATJude80 Member Posts: 2

This is the first thing I’ve made properly in Photoshop, so I thought I’d share it on here ^_^

I’ve seen a lot of discussion for Alien and Predator chapters, but I’ve never seen anything for AVP before, so I made a chapter poster as I thought it’d work quite well!

I’m not entirely sure what the xenomorph’s power could be, but I know a lot of people have come up with their own powers for this concept so feel free to suggest anything. As for the Predator, I definitely think they could have something to do with the tracking ability of the creatures (maybe using Infrared in some way?). Again, there is lots of room for creativity on both sides so please suggest ideas!

I know that the licenses would pretty hard to obtain, especially Predator with it’s own asymmetrical game, but I’d love to see this nonetheless :)

(I am now realising that “wailing” should be “whaling”, my bad! It’s not the best photoshop but it was my first attempt and it definitely helped me learn the basics)

What do you think? Would this chapter work, or is there another license you’d rather have? Let me know :)

Comments

• JackFrostMan
    JackFrostMan Member Posts: 204
    Options

Oh god, while I kinda want something with two killers (like how Stranger Things had two survivors) but that would be hellish to make both of them decent and not have both be crap (or have one be Spirit/Nurse tier and the other being Legion/Pre-rework Bubba tier).

• ATJude80
    ATJude80 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I think it’d be great (as long as they weren’t OP lol)

Usually when a new chapter is dropped, all you see for a while is the new killer, it’d be great to see people choosing who to try out, maybe one could be a little weaker but have better perks or something. Even if they didn’t drop together, both characters would be amazing to see :)

• Octobersmoke
    Octobersmoke Member Posts: 37
    Options

Yeah although there's others I'd rather see over this, I've been thinking these two would be great killers since I started playing. Nice poster too, it looks good.

• LuluTheLion14
    LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283
    Options

The poster looks great. If I saw this online I wouldn’t think it was fake straight away. 😂. Also, did u photoshop over the ‘Oni’ chapter? At the bottom left it says. IG: ONI.by.daylight. Lol. Also, if u ever want to. I have lots of Fanmade Chapters so if u ever want more work to put on here then u can use some of mine. If u was gonna do any of mine. I would suggest doing this chapter ‘Deadly Tales Of The Bales’ as it has more description. And be sure to put my account name in there aswell so people know where to go to look at the chapter! 👍🏻