4 Fanmade survivors perks

Options
Masterninja
Masterninja Member Posts: 404
edited July 2020 in Creations

Wall up: you gain the ability to improve the structures of pallets and breakable walls, when you are close press the ability button to reinforce during 5 seconds. When the killers tries to destroy a reinforce pallet, the breaking time will last 10% more and with a breakable wall will be 50% more. Cooldown of 50/40/30 seconds.

(You also can make this action with toolboxes: reinforce a pallet or a breakable wall requires 5 charges) The best toolboxes for this action are: Worn-Out Tools, Toolbox and Commodious Toolbox.

Counterattack: when the killer hits you, the perk activates during 20/25/30 seconds, in that time when you manage to stun the killer with a pallet, the stun will last 60% more.

Desecration: when you finish cleansing dull or hex totems, you and your teammates will be able to see one off the killer perks. Then you will suffer the exposed staus effect during 50/45/40 seconds. It doesnt has cooldown.

Without fear: you and the killer can't see the aura of the other during the whole match. You don't hear the terror radius from any killer, but when you are in a radius of 16/18/20 meters from the killer your scratchmarks are 50% less visible. You can't suffer the Exposed status effect. The perk grants +100% more of bloodpoints in the audacity category.

Post edited by Masterninja on

Comments

• RedditUser69
    RedditUser69 Member Posts: 193
    edited July 2020
    Options

I think they're all very interesting ideas, but Without Fear feels a little strong. Not seeing scratch marks in chases is very powerful.

Love the art, love the uniqueness of the perks. A+ post, but probably in the wrong forum category.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

I don't really understand the first one. The 2nd and 3rd would make sense. The scratchmarks disappearing on the 4th one would be too overpowered. There would have to be some different kind of survivor advantage for it to be balanced.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

I quite like the fourth idea, but I would rather change the idea of ​​not seeing scratches, it seems to me a better idea to have that when jumping a window or pallet there is no noise notification to the killer, something like having "Quick & Quiet" throughout the match.

• Masterninja
    Options

Thanks all of you for the comments, the 4th one i wanted to be like (No Mither) a handicap perk.

• RedditUser69
    RedditUser69 Member Posts: 193
    Options

If a survivor is a solid looper I honestly think it's not even a handicap perk. I'd suggest making it even more detrimental.

• Lazerboy88
    Lazerboy88 Member Posts: 517
    Options

That started as a handicap perk but became waaaay too overpower and counters alot of killers, it just seems very overtuned.

okay firstly the not being able to see each others aura, okay cool.. no terror radius sound from killer. Pretty risky so far..but the no terror radius can be dealt with using spine chill. Expose effect can’t effect you? Eh not sure about that..kinda really kills ghostface and Micheal. No scratchmarks within 20 meteres of killer? Well ######### ill just run quick and quiet and the killer will never be able to keep track of me. I mainly just feel it has way too much it does for just one perk.

• Iblis_Doomsong
    Iblis_Doomsong Member Posts: 17
    Options

Desecration is a genius idea. Its a good incentive to do bones and fights the killer in a way that does not immediately ruin the game.

• Masterninja
    Options

You are right I suppose the perk could have another thing, if you have ideas for replace the effect about the scratchmarks I would glad to see them.