Well goodbye killer

Options
Zaitsev
Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Im tired of playing killer. Killer is just not fun anymore. Survivor is literally easy mode. So Im just transferring to survivor from now on. Survivor is so easy compared to killer. Its so relaxing honestly. I dont really have to think. So it was real guys, Im maining survivor from now on.

Comments

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

Ha. We will see how long that lasts... The dark side has cookies, you know? :)

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

Killer is more fun than survivor for me because I don’t have to rely on others to do my objective.

Survivor is only fun if you have a decent team which these days solo queue would say otherwise.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

The thread kinda reminded me of 0:10

• Zaitsev
    Options

When the devs address how terrible the killer experience is, Ill return.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

Ok? Have fun. Obviously you should do whatever is more enjoyable for you

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

:| sighs I had like to read your comments, but well I can't blame you after all.

I take often breaks for weeks or months. Don't know if I would still be a killer main, without it -_-

• TheVVitch
    TheVVitch Member Posts: 224
    edited July 2020
    Options

Lmao killer is the most balanced it has been in a LONG time. Playing killer is innately more stressful since you are in a 1v4 scenario and have only your own skill to rely on. If you're having trouble killing survivors, chances are that you are needing to improve your own abilities.

• Suwusie
    Suwusie Member Posts: 26
    Options

Killer is way more stressful but that’s what makes it more rewarding for me imo

Every killer needs a break or else we’d go insane, you’ll be back to killing in a bit :)

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

If its how you feel then sure, but I don't understand how playing killer or survivor is stressful. It literally doesn't matter at all what happens in game.

I like the heart beat sensation of running from the killer as a survivor but I'm a crap survivor so its actually scary hehe.

As killer you get a lot of abuse but once you stop trying to play the game by other people's rules it just gets more fun. Yeah some games its 1 hook and 3 - 4 gens are done but I don't sweat it. You just have to think should I just camp it for points or run around like a fool hmm.

Yeah I understand that some of that may be less fun for other players but you know what I stopped being concerned about that. I'm not out to grief anyone but hey I'll do what needs to be done in the moment based on how a I feel I should do it. Most survivors don't berate me for it and the ones that do will typically abuse you no matter what you do, so why worry about it?

Personally I prefer killer as its all on me then I don't have to work well with others I just have to play the best I can for me. Win or lose I make my own fun and no random stranger in a game has the power to take that away.

Also I don't really care about ranks and that helps a lot.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Lol you can tell he doesnt actually play solo survivor.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

Still ignoring the reality? Pretty good job so far, I guess.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

Okay, have fun!

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    edited July 2020
    Options

^This. I get apprehensive every time I consider jumping into a killer match. I've encountered so many toxic swf that it's put me off of playing killer altogether. Hopefully the new MMR will keep the hardcore red rank toxic community playing with each other.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Survivor is awful right now. Every game as rank 1 survivor I get one or two rank 15-20 players, it's a disaster. And two days ago I said facecamping is not a problem it happens one game in a hundred. But last days I get rank 13-20 killers who facecamp the first person on hook while my team try to save instead of doing gens.

I'm not playing survivor or killer anymore. I'm on a break until they fix this matchmaking problem which got so much worse a couple of days ago. It's unplayable.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

👏👏👏

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Good for you I guess?

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

My mouse has 22 key's on it alone. You must not be very high then if you have a "chill" time playing killer when you have to track 6 things at once and all 4 survivors have to focus on 1 button, moving, spatial awareness, and running in circles. As killer you are focusing on all that, and timing, distancing, positioning, forethinking, and tracking 4 people (survivors just have to track 1 - 1 that creates more noise and visual notifications, and is bigger).

It's literally comparing a nightmare to a warm ocean breeze.

• Khakuate
    Khakuate Member Posts: 287
    Options

k?

pretty much this, I guess he just watched some ayrun vids of how he bully killers and thinks thats every survivor match... oh dear

• Dsalter
    Dsalter Member Posts: 239
    Options

play solo survivor for 200hours and get back to us.

solo survivor is the most masochistic experience in the game. you fear survivors more than the killer.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

And you felt the need to announce this because...

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Okay?

• Zaitsev
    Options
  • katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,100
    Options

Actually this is a forum topic which allow everyone to comment their thought. We'll see you around tho. Have fun

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

That's literally what making a thread does. Don't like it? Don't make pity party threads.

• Zaitsev
    Options
  • Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options
  • katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,100
    Options

You don't have to seek attention from strangers.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,206
    Options

well survivor is really easy even tho solo can be hard at time still can be easier then killer.