The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So what killer do you main and why?

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76
I main trapper and doc because. My friend showed me the game and was playing trapper so i played him and was having the time of my life. Docter because i had a ritual so i played him to get my 4 zaps and i just loved him. 

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I used to main Pig, might get back into her. I've been using Hag and Clown lately, with a little bit of Trapper sprinkled in there.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Nurse because she is the only killer.
  • inkedsoulz
    inkedsoulz Member Posts: 93

Billy/Huntress

Because they are both Sexy

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Clown
    Huntress
    Doc

I don't use any addons as a rule on any of my killers. Maybe brown ones here and there. I find them most enjoyable and effective against loops.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    yeet said:
    Nurse because she is the only killer.
    Hag and Clown tho ;-; 

Don't you disrespect my lovers like that xD
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

I play all of them except the nurse. I generally really like killers that can one shot survivors so Cannibal, Hillbilly, and Shape see a lot of play from me.

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

Is it weird to say I don't really main anyone? I switch between everyone and play all the killers. If I just play Billy over and over, I just get bored. I have to switch. It's probably easier to name off the killers I don't play: hag, trapper and nurse.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I play whatever I feel like at any given moment, but I'm still trying to understand how to play the Spirit.

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    I like to play all of the ones I have but I do have my top picks because I am better with them.

The Huntress because she is a babe.

Leatherface because he is absolutely terrifying.

The Wraith because he is great at sneaking up to Survivors and creating a lot of paranoia.
  • chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    I find Myers a really fun killer to play with. Also because he is the meme boi and sexeh. 

The Wraith because I like to spook the survivors. 

And I hope I will main someday the Doc. I think he is a really cool killer. Saving money for him. 
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

I main pig, I like how her traps can slow the game down and in the beginning you can usually get a sneaky ambush attack.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Hag. Shes easy and relaxing to play.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Doctor, Billy, and Hag because of how fun they are (especially Doctor).
  • MauXD24
    MauXD24 Member Posts: 75

Huntress and Spirit, got both to p3 and I almost always play them, specially spirit :D

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I've recently been enjoying the spirit, it's fun outsmarting your opponents >:D
    But my main is Freddy because it's well it's FREDDY KRUGER. I really like the pig too her traps help slow the game down just a lil bit. I do play all the killers too though, I also like clown for Dat slow.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Trapper & Billy

trap ZOOoooooom

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

I currently main the Trapper, because he's the only killer I've played. Ideally, I would like to work up my killer skills and eventually move to a new main. It really depends on how it "feels" to use their power, but I think I would end up maining either Wraith, Doctor, or Huntress.

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    The pig, clown, and huntress with a sprinkle of Freddy (his perks are so fun IMO). Learning the ropes of Spirit and she’s so fun so she will be used much more in the future it’s looking like 🤫😬
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Played every Killer extensively. Nurse Main for a while as she was the hardest to play on PS4. Left her for last to learn. After I did that, I just kind of bounced between them all. I’ve been playing nothing but Spirit lately and she’s looking like my new Main for a while. Though Doc and Hag are my least favorite. I just don’t like they way they work.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    PC: huntress
    PS4: just started in ps4 but i've been using the hag, she's devastating if used well.
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

Nurse
    been looped one to many times.....

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Freddy because I enjoy depression.
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

Hag, as I luv her traps and I luv to scare the freakin' hell out of survivors. :)

I also play Trapper, Pig, and Myers very well. Any guess on what I'll be playing on Halloween?

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Huntress because im in love with her. The doctor because I like playing against him and enjoy his madness effects, it's like a mini game inside of the game.
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Myers. Because he's ######### Myers.

• Gun_Doc
    Gun_Doc Member Posts: 43
    edited September 2018

Started with Trapper, but lately I'm really enjoying Piggy. Once I have Piggy P3 I'm going to start on Myers. After I have Myers done I plan on switching it up using all three.

Why:
    Trapper looked cool and I loved the idea of his bear traps.
    Piggy: Love the RBT and ability to ambush.
    Myers: Like @HellDescent said It's [BAD WORD] Myers.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@Global said:
    Nurse

nurse because i want to win lol

what you cant take looping? loser play a fair killer like freddy

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

I main Freddy because he takes skill and patience to be good with

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Myers but because I like to start afar and watch survivors repair gens whilst I am gaining unlimited evil within 3.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Huntress and hag
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Hag, huntress and doc.
    Sadly huntress got removed from the game last patch, so I mostly stick to hag at the moment

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    As to why huntress has good builds to counter swf plus it really beeps over swf teams or flashlight users I mean if your dumb enough to go and flash my face standing still or across a pallet or trying to stun me be ready to go down and hag is more recent but I found her mind games.are fun with the putting traps down
  • starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Doc and wraith

I like shocking people for my amusement and the occasional notification as well as the "surprise " when uncloaking. Though the built in windstorm is really a soft reset to a chase due to slow down 
  • jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

I usually play Myers and Amanda, best Mori's hands down

• Amelia
    Amelia Member Posts: 84

I mostly play Amanda and now Spirit

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I main two killers Doctor and Huntress. When my focus is getting Bloodpoints, I play Doctor as my timing is always off just enough so that I can't deny actions. Though, I have almost started getting the timing right. Besides, not having to actually search for survivors is great! When I want to Rip and Tear though I will play Huntress. The melee hatchet technique is a good way to punish people that try to exit my basement and having a ranged attack can work in my favor on some maps. This being said, apparently her hatchets have essentially become throwing knives in terms of accuracy required to hit survivors? If Huntress becomes unplayable I will just play as Woodchipper Leatherface (Brutal Strength, Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Fire Up.)

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited September 2018
    My 3 boys I rotate is Myers, Doc & Billy.
    I play Myers because he's a strong Killer if you know how to use him and when to use his T3 at the right moments, plus he's in my opinion the scariest killer in the game to play against.

I play Doc because he's a annoying killer to play against and in all Doc is a decent killer, but he becomes a strong killer with his best add-ons (even though i don't agree that some killers should be add-on dependent) so he's really good with the right perks and his best add-ons.

Billy boi was my first killer I've ever played and I really enjoyed playing him... His mobility is crazy good and even though he is one of the best killers in the game, I put him in the same situation that Doc is in (in my opinion) he's add-on dependent to be even better, because we all know Billy with good turning and lower cooldown is scary to play against and it helps him against survivors who like to do alot shake n bake moves.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I moved from maining Hillbilly to maining Wraith. At least for now.
    The new "Swift Hunt" - Blood, the "Windstorm" series, the possibility of being completely quiet with Coxcombed Clapper and "The Ghost" - Soot, the "Shadow Dance" series...
    Some fun AND good ######### in there.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

I'm new, but so far: Myers. Despite the nostalgia since I grew-up on the films (I was 5-years-old when I saw the original in theaters), I also really like his play style.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,213

Well, if you look at my Killers levels, I mostly play Doctor, Huntress, Cannibal, and Nightmare. But I just play whoever I have dailies for. Though I do enjoy a good Huntress or Doctor game, but lately I've been playing A LOT of Hag.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@xxaggieboyxx said:

@Global said:
    Nurse

nurse because i want to win lol

what you cant take looping? loser play a fair killer like freddy

Even tho nurse takes the most skill to actually learn out of any killer? Yea i play for fun and just letting you know going around in circles aint fun unless you are masochistic.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Pig. I like all the sneaking around!