Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Trying to find some likeminded killers

Hey there. Hope youre all enjoying the forums. Seeing if there's anyone else out there with a similar playstyle to me.

• Prefers M1 killers to Nurse, Huntress, Billy, Doctor?
  • Hates tbagging, will never camp, but tunnels DS users.
  • Loves Enduring and BBQ
  • Finds Wraith and Freddy enjoyable to play
  • Hates Swamp (who doesnt) and loves Suffocation Pit
  • Plays for BP and for fun, not so much rank
  • Doesnt dodge, as every game will provide a challenge

Just a fun little experiment I came up with. Interested to see how likeminded us killers are.

Comments

• blenderman
    blenderman Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2018

Hey, Doctor Dannieburger :)

let's go down your list one by one.

• I rarely play Nurse, so we're even there, but I love Billy and I occasionally also love to play the Doc / the Huntress. (I would describe the Doc as a M1 Killer because it's his only way to deal damage)
    • Everyone hates t-bagging, right? I barely camp (very situational) and I mostly don't tunnel DS users just because of DS, even though I hate the perk insanely.
    • Both great perks, indeed!
    • Wraith maybe yes, but Freddie is just a let-down most of the time.
    • Swamp can be nice as Billy, otherwise meh. Too big. Suffocation pit can evolve into a Looping nightmare, so miss me with that.
    • BP > Rank all the time, yeah.
    • I dodge people I know are scummy. Also obvious troll parties and stuff

As you can see, there are some similarities =)

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

Ah, you and I are so different, Dannie :pirate: I...

• Play nurse + billy almost exclusively, aside from streams
    • Don't mind teabagging, camp situationally, and only tunnel if it nets me a gain
    • Could do without pallet perks (given my killers)
    • Hate playing Freddy and Wraith
    • Love huge maps (easy to see survivors across the map)

However, we're agreed on the rest ;D

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

@blenderman said:
    Hey, Doctor Dannieburger :)

let's go down your list one by one.

• I rarely play Nurse, so we're even there, but I love Billy and I occasionally also love to play the Doc / the Huntress. (I would describe the Doc as a M1 Killer because it's his only way to deal damage)
    • Everyone hates t-bagging, right? I barely camp (very situational) and I mostly don't tunnel DS users just because of DS, even though I hate the perk insanely.
    • Both great perks, indeed!
    • Wraith maybe yes, but Freddie is just a let-down most of the time.
    • Swamp can be nice as Billy, otherwise meh. Too big. Suffocation pit can evolve into a Looping nightmare, so miss me with that.
    • BP > Rank all the time, yeah.
    • I dodge people I know are scummy. Also obvious troll parties and stuff

As you can see, there are some similarities =)

Hey man awesome! Super cool to hear everyones opinions and playstyles. Thanks for the input!

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

@ZiNc said:
    Ah, you and I are so different, Dannie :pirate: I...

• Play nurse + billy almost exclusively, aside from streams
    • Don't mind teabagging, camp situationally, and only tunnel if it nets me a gain
    • Could do without pallet perks (given my killers)
    • Hate playing Freddy and Wraith
    • Love huge maps (easy to see survivors across the map)

However, we're agreed on the rest ;D

Hey ZiNc! Glad to see you on here. I know you love your Nurse haha. Awesome to hear what you have to say about your opinion and playstyle! Appreciate the collaboration!

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Lets go down the list shall we

• Main doctor but don't touch the other three you listed.
    • Tbags will be a soft patrol, DS gets the full tunneling experience.
    • BBQ on everybody, enduring on most.
    • Wraith was the killer I got to r1 with first.
    • I think the swamp should be set ablaze, I always do decent on suffocation pit.
    • BP > Rank, only 20 levels off of having every killer at p3-50
    • Never dodge unless you are in the OchiDo group on steam, we both know you're there to mess with me and thats not worth my time.
  • Unnamed_1
    Unnamed_1 Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2018

I play like every killer (except Leatherface) and I do soft-camp if I don't have something better to do like when exit gates are powered or open. That aside: yeah pretty similiar

• DarXide
    DarXide Member Posts: 81
    • I think I'm misunderstanding, but you're asking if we play other M1 Killers besides the one you listed? I play all Killers, but like everybody else, we all have our mains. If I wasn't working on leveling up Killers, I normally play Hillbilly> Myers> Pig and Doctor. I was working on prestiging Trapper because he's honestly so satisfying to play if you have good trap placements and can keep good pressure with him.
    • I think everyone hates teabagging, if it doesn't bother you, you're some kind of special desensitized Killer. I don't tunnel them, but if they're all I see and are worth chasing down then I keep chasing. More often than not those tbaggers are terrible players.
    • I rarely use Enduring, but it is a good perk to run against known DS users and if I suspect a tryhard SWF team and BBQ is honestly kinda bad. I just use it when I want a lot of points. One of my personal favorite combo's to run is Agitation and Lightborn when I see a pesky flashlight in the lobby. It makes for an easy down for when they least expect it.
    • I like Wraith, but I can't really stand playing Freddy for longer than one session. He's only fun to play if you have him P3'ed and when you have the actual good Green and Purple add-on's for him.
    • I actually don't mind Swamp, but I despise it if the Survivors knowningly pick it with a map offering and throw mist offerings on top of it. That's when I hate it. I actually don't have a favorite map. As long as it's not the Autohaven Wreckers maps. I hate those more than Swamp.
    • I try to make it a fair game for everybody, but there's always the ONE survivor who has to act obnoxious and tryhard to get your attention that ruins it for me. It turns into a personal vendetta trying to kill that Survivor.
    • I rarely dodge as Killer. Only time to dodge is when I can't find games because of the broken lobby wait times.
  • Dizzylizard
    Dizzylizard Member Posts: 7

@DrDannieburger said:
    Hey there. Hope youre all enjoying the forums. Seeing if there's anyone else out there with a similar playstyle to me.

• Prefers M1 killers to Nurse, Huntress, Billy, Doctor?
    • Hates tbagging, will never camp, but tunnels DS users.
    • Loves Enduring and BBQ
    • Finds Wraith and Freddy enjoyable to play
    • Hates Swamp (who doesnt) and loves Suffocation Pit
    • Plays for BP and for fun, not so much rank
    • Doesnt dodge, as every game will provide a challenge

Just a fun little experiment I came up with. Interested to see how likeminded us killers are.

I main hag so I don't think she counts as an m1 killer (wraith was my first killer however)
    I camp if the survivors hook rush (best play in that situation) or if they were a special shade of toxic (flashlight clicking, teabags, last second switch etc.) otherwise its one trap under hook (to force both to crouch to and from it) and I leave.
    yes so much yes (no BBQ yet though, the shrine is being cruel to me ;-;)
    don't have Freddy but when the survivors are not toxic, wraith can be a blast.
    agreed on so many levels
    currently yes since I'm grinding for teachables + prestige on my hag, but ill be ranking after it (pray for me when I attempt that)
    ill doge if I see someone I know is uber toxic or is waiting the time down to the last 10 seconds because I don't approve of last second switchers, or red ping because... just no.

as an extra, if the survivor wasn't toxic to me and they were having a bad game (DC's cause this usually) I do let them farm and escape.

• King_Aries
    King_Aries Member Posts: 26

Be me legoin main (or was before the rework that ruined them

Hates teabaggers

Will tunnel yes but hey gotta go the weakest link

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    • Yes
    • No
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • No