Whats ur guys favorite killer?

Options

Im kinda curious the reasons for people playing the killers they do. Its intresting to see if people that have the same favorite have them for the same or different reasons. Theres a lot of killers to choose from

My favorites personally are Ghostface and Legion. I love Scream, and Ghost's mechanics are pretty cool. Legion is just a blast, run around the map just always stabbin.

Comments

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,542
    Options

Pig... SAW series fan... and the first killer I put time into

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 810
    Options

Huntress baby.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

Ghostface, its so much fun to mindgame survivors. Pig is a close second, on the rare occasion the trap kills someone I feel validated.

• superpanda999
    superpanda999 Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2020
    Options

I absolutely love Oni. He has such a great backstory, an amazing power, and I love how powerful I feel walking around maps with him. He also has great snowball potential which is why I use Infectious Fright on him. Plus, who wouldn’t enjoy playing as a giant, angry Japanese monster who smacks people with a massive katana? Imo, he also has the best cosmetics (which i’ve definitely spent the most money on lol).

I also really like Deathslinger and I especially love his map. I think his map is the best in the game. His power is extremely fun to use and it feels rewarding to get shots you never thought you could get.

Demogorgon is my third favorite. He’s kinda weak in higher ranks, but running around as a giant teleporting creature is fun. I just wish the devs added more Upside Down into his power. Hitting nearly impossible Shred attacks? Feels absolutely amazing.

And Hag. I just like using her power and being able to pull off some really cool mindgames. I also like to meme around with her Purple add on that deafens survivors (I forget the name).

Those are the killers I main mostly. I’m just getting into Nurse, but so far it has been pretty tough with her.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention Piggy cause she’s cute and you get nose booped a lot.

• Danyboychan
    Danyboychan Member Posts: 5
    Options

I got multiple. Wraith is a good boy that always seems to make the survivor panic and screw up when the bell tolls.

Legion because they bae

and Deathslinger cause gun go bang.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

Sally will always, and forever be my favorite killer.

Too frustrating to play, but she will always and forever be<3

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,793
    Options

Daddy Myers. Halloween fan and my favorite stealthy boy.

• Pittelli_Money
    Pittelli_Money Member Posts: 9
    Options

Hard to pick a favorite. I can name top 4 Hag, Trapper, Clown, Pig. In no particular order. Also been enjoying playing Plague recently.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Options

Right now I am trying to get good at Deathslinger but I used to play plenty of Doctor, Clown and Trapper.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 783
    Options

Trapper for sure. The happiness you feel when a well-placed trap is stepped in...good stuff. Wish he started with more traps, though.

Myers looks like he'd be fun to play, too. Halloween DLC's at the top of my wishlist.

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316
    Options

Gotta give it to my boy Ghostface. His power is nice to work with and I can teabag people lol. He not my main but I love him the most

Second goes to Freddy. He's my main because when we I play there is a good chance I can get a win. I've been playing him since before his rework, he was the second killer I got and the rework just made me like him even more

I also LOOOVE Pyramid head. His power and such can be a pain in the booty but I am just such a huge silent hill fan and I about ######### myself when he was announced.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Sally is best killer.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I like Legion and PH. Legion slightly more, but I will win with PH in times when I wouldnt with Legion... although there are some times I win with Legion when I never would with PH... it is weird like that sometimes...

• Observia
    Observia Member Posts: 24
    Options

Legion and Clown. But clown needs a decent rework in my opinion. He's just not viable, in my opinion.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Demo forever.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

Ole' Billy. I play everyone but Billy is a favorite. Underneath that grotesque figure, is a champion runner with the feet of a Ostrich. The man literally outruns everyone with a heavy chainsaw in-hand. How can you not love that? Lol

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,139
    Options

Deathslinger or Legion. I really can't pick between them. Slinger because of how much control he has and Legion because they're fun asf.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

Deathslinger. Aesthetics and backstory. Also sometimes you want to just shoot things, so better do that digitally.

Plague. She's a mood.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    Options

This is the best boy

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    Options

Spirit

• huntressmain03
    huntressmain03 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Huntress, I love her

• Yixuan
    Yixuan Member Posts: 19
    Options

Wraith, cause he is fast and was underrated for basically a year after the rework. And now I am gravitating towards oni cause basically any addons and perks can work in him.

• SeantheHuman
    SeantheHuman Member Posts: 40
    Options

I kind of know my comment is gonna get lost in the waves but that really should discern me from still commenting, my personal favorite is Freddy, enjoyed him before and though I have made a post about the Changes I would love to see made, the new one is still enjoyable, sadly he has become kind of a popular character mostly because he's just a A Tier or maybe even S Tier killer now. Tho really that's just my hipster flair Showing.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    Options

Pig. Fun to play, especially with Pig Leather cosmetic. Other ones I like to play now are Myers and Ghosty.

• LemeTheMeme
    LemeTheMeme Member Posts: 403
    Options

Huntress by far. She was my first p3 killer, and spend the majority of my BP's into her. I may or may not have over 50 iri hatchets and ebony mories...

• Opex
    Opex Member Posts: 263
    Options

Nurse, I main her for 3 years now. I love playing her so much.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174
    Options

Doc and Hag are mine. Herman's silly laugh when he hits Survivors with his static blast is so satisfying to me. I love Lisa's power and her backstory is cool to me and I can't wait for more with the upcoming tome.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497
    Options

Oni-chan. He's always looking at me inappropriately.

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    edited July 2020
    Options

The Pig! And on the side I play The Legion.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,657
    edited July 2020
    Options

My favourite has and will be Freddy till the end. Old Freddy, new Freddy, loved both. Old Freddy was weak but fun to play and when I finally hit rank 1 using no noed it made me so happy. New Freddy is still fun but has the added benefit of being actually strong.

Never seen ANOES btw.

Second favourite would have to be Pyramid Daddy. Firstly, he's hot. Secondly, I love his power, and his P3. Hitting through walls is so damn satisfying and it removes the issues of pallets and windows from existing ever.

Never seen Silent Hill either lol

• calem
    calem Member Posts: 533
    Options

Huntress definitely, I love ranged attacks. Even in normal shooter games, snipers are usually my go-to (Ana & Widowmaker main in Overwatch lol). Other than her, I love Pig because I am a huge Saw series fan. Plus, I think she gets a bad rep for her RBT's. I actually really like them as her power, partly because they are probably the most iconic trap from Saw.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994
    Options

Freddy, because i win with him

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Deathslinger. Hitting a longshot and slowly dragging them towards you while they are just watching into Death's Eyes feels nice.

My other fav's are Nurse, Huntress and Oni.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

What? You are a Huntress Main and don't have 1500 Iri. Heads like Umbra. This is so sad.

• Голубой
    Голубой Member Posts: 126
    Options

Nurse is my favorite to play as. I always love high mobility characters in games.

Myers is my favorite to play against. Out of all the licensed killers, BHVR hit the nail on the head with him thematically. Everything just works really well with how he should feel to play against. I wish he was a bit better, so that more people played him.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

Blink *Wheeze*

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

When she works: Plague.

When she so often doesn't work and constantly "misses": Ghostface.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    Options
  • Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Doc, legion, Fred depending on my mood but probably lean more towards Fred since its casual af and i can run weird ######### on him

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Wraith. He might be a bit add-on dependent when compared to other killers, but I think he has one of the best AND most varied add-on sets in the game.

It's just my opinion, but I find he has almost no bad/useless add-ons (besides the Blink set) and can have nearly any utility that he wants from his power depending on which add-ons are picked.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

I like a lot of killers but I love Nurse the most.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Trapper. When someone steps in a random trap it feels like you out smarted them. Going against a good trapper makes me paranoid of tall grass. I'm scared to run over any grass or vault any window.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,200
    Options

favorites are Spirit Legion Myers and if i had him i say ghostface i like to say Nurse too but can't use her well.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 794
    Options

I've been having so much fun with Pyramid Head, it's the best feeling getting a successful punishment of the damned hit through a wall. perhaps not as gratifying as a crossmap with huntress but it's still an amazing feeling

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

Favorite is Demogorgon, Legion, and Pig with Trapper as a honorable mention.

Y'know... I just realized that most of my favorite killers are M1 Killers with some sort of time saving mechanic to make that not completely suck.

Demo has his portals both as slow down for the survivors and mobility.

Legion has Frenzy to get the first hit easily and delay the rest of the survivors while he M1 chases someone.

Pig has RBT that causes survivors ignore generators for a while. Also stealth to make getting the first hit much easier and faster.

Trapper is Mr. M1 who can abruptly win chases with good trap management. Also there are few sounds in DBD that are as satisfying as a Survivor stepping in a trap. Also when you successfully herd someone into a trap, you feel like an evil genius.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

Wraith. Just love his aesthetic, plus I love being a sneaky boy.