This game feels so miserable to play on Fridays...

Options

It feels like every killer I play against is tunneling, mori-bringing, or face camping. And if I get tired of that and switch to killer, everyone is SWF.

I love this game, but I feel like it's so unplayable on weekends, especially Friday for this reason. And I find it is making me more toxic as a result (which is why I quit league). This is especially true with the d/c penalties gone, I will just d/c instantly because a lot of games are miserable.

Comments

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,542
    Options

It's not just Friday's it's more everyday type of thing... ppl are trying to keep rank or trying to beat others

I'm sorry for the experience you've had

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879
    Options

Online game during the weekend are all like that

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393
    Options

It has definitely been more sweaty lately. This is two weeks in a row I tried survivor play again and it was anything but enjoyable. Moris, tunnel, camp. There were some who were fun matches, but even those get marred by horrible team members.

I could only take it for a bit, then back to trapping people in the fields of misery. I had a lot more fun that way.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,253
    Options

It mostly is due to changes to gen speeds people feel and basically have to do that to win most of the time as killer

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419
    edited July 2020
    Options

Had 3 moris yesterday, and I only play solo when I'm survivor

they really need to stop with these "mori 4 survivors as ____" missions

• Голубой
    Голубой Member Posts: 126
    Options
  • Голубой
    Options

I mean sure....but most things could be blamed on me. But when killers bring moris or face camp, etc or SWFs on voice coms make the games much more toxic...kinda out of my control and is this game's design's fault.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

out of about 50 days today as surv I had... 1 decent killer. One.

• superpanda999
    superpanda999 Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2020
    Options

I find all games that I play during the day are fun, relaxed, and full of laughs for both survivor and killer. However, after 10:00 it seems the game turns into a huge toxic tunnel, Mori, flashlight clicking party that just becomes too frustrating to play. I wish it wasn’t this way or else I would play more. But yeah, I agree that weekends also get pretty bad and I tend to avoid playing those days and especially at night.

And i’m sorry for all the bullies and toxic killers/survivors you’ve encountered. It’s just a downside that comes with every online game pretty much.

• MaybeShesCrazy
    MaybeShesCrazy Member Posts: 337
    edited July 2020
    Options

Usually I'd say yeah - stay away from Fridays unless you like bad mouth idiots and jerks. (Normally Teammates) Or want to face a really over skilled player in the killer camp that is way past my level of playing. Last night was okay for me for a change - tonight - not so much lol. Tonight was Friday lol I wish I'd never logged in.

...but yes - normally I refuse to go in game on Fridays. Almost every game on Friday's is a lesson in misery.

big hugs to you.

• Голубой
    Options

I generally play this game somewhere between 11pm-7am EST and it's chill 75% of the time, sweaty 15% of the time, and rage inducing 10% of the time. That's not bad. But this game literally becomes unplayable on weekends, particularly friday. And I just wish they'd start to address this stuff