• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

Legion and Ghostface

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

鬼 おに

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

Myers for certain is my favorite killer. I just like the Halloween Franchise too much. He is also my favorite killer to play against as well. He keeps people constantly aware of their surroundings, occasionally he can jump scare. You know at any moment he might just whip out a tier 3 and one shot you if you are not careful. Heck he might even straight up delete you. I also enjoy listening to his theme in chases and at the menus.

My second favorite would be Ghostface. I also loved the Scream franchise growing up. While I don't think there is as much variety in Ghosty boy's gameplay, he is arguably stronger than Myers. And he is a lot better at stealth. His best ability however, is to join the survivors in a teabag party. :3 If SIdney Prescott ever gets added as a survivor she will become one of my new mains!

Demogorgon would be my third. I just think he is fun to play, They really nailed the sound design with him.

Honorable mentions would be...Legion, and Freddy.. Probably in that order. Legion is kind of fun stringing along multiple survivors in a single run when it works. I sadly find Freddy to be extremely boring to play against, and to play as due to how simple yet powerful he feels. But I enjoy the Nightmare on Elm Street...so I'm okay with playing him.

• Eightball_uwu
    Eightball_uwu Member Posts: 55

Mine is nurse - i love the risk vs reward of playing her, and how satisfying it is to get long range blinks and successful predictions as her. I find her difficult to play, but super rewarding. As a survivor i love going against nurse, even when i die instantly it amazes me how good some people are, especially as I play on console.

• Kei_Ra
    Kei_Ra Member Posts: 56

Vommy Mommy

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

Spirit is my favorite killer to play because of her uniqueness

• Sacre
    Sacre Member Posts: 38

Trappyboi!

Getting people to loop in all the right places where I've put traps is perfect, especially when they use an exhaustion perk to accelerate themselves into an inevitable hook

• Aaliyah
    Aaliyah Member Posts: 52
    edited July 2020

AHH mine is definitely Ghostface. I love playing stealthy in games so he's the perfect match for me. Second is gonna be Doctor. I always win games with him but tbh he isn't really fun to play. Next I wanna get Demo and I am practicing my Clown :)

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583

When your only options are boop the snoot or get the scoot, piggy is hands down my favorite.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

LeatherFace and Billy, Chainsaw life

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Demogorgon and Pyramid Head

I am here to make it canon that Pyramid Head’s pet is demodog

• Wand
    Wand Member Posts: 18

Huntress and Billy I just love them